Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Does anyone else get this?

I've noticed quite a common occurrence with all 4 of my save slots, which I've nick-named "The Triple Screw-Over". It's similar to "being FMM'd", but basically it's where the match engine does 3 things in a game to intentionally screw you over and you lose the match. Those 3 things can be a combination of:

• Conceding a goal from a player mistake
  • Conceding 3 goals in a match (when you've conceded less than that in like 5+ games combined previously).
  • Being 2-0 up and losing 3-2
  • Conceding 2+ goals in extra time
  • Having a player sent off
  • Having a player injured (99% of the time after already making 3 substitutions)
  • Having a goal disallowed
  • Having a penalty awarded against you, and it being scored (opposition rarely seems to miss penalties)
  • Having a penalty awarded, and your player misses it

I'm sure there's other things that I could add to the 'list', but these seem to happen pretty much every 2-3 games. Having played FMM for several versions, i can 100% say that this version is the most frustrating version yet. I can also have 15-20 shots in a game, with like 10 of them on target and fail to score, yet the opposition needs 1 shot on target and it's a goal. I know this can happen in real life (rarely) but it just seems to happen way too often in FMM

My biggest bug-bear with this season's incarnation is how toothless my teams are in finals sometimes. I can be playing out of my skin and scoring bucketloads in the league, but as soon as it comes to a final, usually a domestic final, my players seem to completely forget what goals are. We will totally dominate proceedings, often conceding 0 or 1 to 2 shots against us in the whole 90/120 minutes, and then have to decide it on penalties, which are just blind luck no matter how good your players are.

3 hours ago, HudsonOfSmeg said:

I've noticed quite a common occurrence with all 4 of my save slots, which I've nick-named "The Triple Screw-Over". It's similar to "being FMM'd", but basically it's where the match engine does 3 things in a game to intentionally screw you over and you lose the match. Those 3 things can be a combination of:

• Conceding a goal from a player mistake
  • Conceding 3 goals in a match (when you've conceded less than that in like 5+ games combined previously).
  • Being 2-0 up and losing 3-2
  • Conceding 2+ goals in extra time
  • Having a player sent off
  • Having a player injured (99% of the time after already making 3 substitutions)
  • Having a goal disallowed
  • Having a penalty awarded against you, and it being scored (opposition rarely seems to miss penalties)
  • Having a penalty awarded, and your player misses it

I'm sure there's other things that I could add to the 'list', but these seem to happen pretty much every 2-3 games. Having played FMM for several versions, i can 100% say that this version is the most frustrating version yet. I can also have 15-20 shots in a game, with like 10 of them on target and fail to score, yet the opposition needs 1 shot on target and it's a goal. I know this can happen in real life (rarely) but it just seems to happen way too often in FMM

I agree it happens way too often in this version 

The injury in this version is really annoying, once had 5 player injured in one game. Well havent seen it again after the update though