Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help what can I do when my young player complain poor facilities

RiverToad

I am playing in North Irish laegue so I have very little funds to upgrade facilities, both of training & youth facilities are average now. Which kind of facilities should I upgrade first, training or youth?

532b4b90af0bf6b967096d7725f8a32.thumb.jpg.cd645ba2994ab48109419fd9332b36b5.jpg

d4a41eb8a68b2074991bc6bf2772f58.thumb.jpg.f201d07469d1506464113d7d477e0263.jpg

I bought lots of young players with high PA, besides upgrade facilities, how many things need to be done when I am playing in this league? Should I put all my strength in European Chimpions or give my star players to North Irish teams (in Euro Cup II) to improve the league reputation?

f98ad0dd848ebbd76d99c449d8e29f3.thumb.jpg.4a0664c22182763589d160cdbab7d830.jpg

Thanks

You should either upgrade and if no funds are there sell him to local teams if your clubs reputation is national or below

If not then sell him to European champions if your clubs reputation is continental or above

Cause it's your clubs reputation which helps you to get more than value of the guy so maybe this helped you 

1 hour ago, Tanza said:

You should either upgrade and if no funds are there sell him to local teams if your clubs reputation is national or below

If not then sell him to European champions if your clubs reputation is continental or above

Cause it's your clubs reputation which helps you to get more than value of the guy so maybe this helped you 

You could also check if any of your affiliates have better training facilities and if so loan him there for a few months.

14 hours ago, VinnieV said:

You could also check if any of your affiliates have better training facilities and if so loan him there for a few months.

I have affiliates in Serie C and Bundeslinga 3 how they will have good training facilities 

21 hours ago, Tanza said:

Thank you but I don't want to sell him for money because his value is only 7k, I think I have to bet all my fund in one of two kinds of facilities, I prefer to upgrade training facility firstly.

12 hours ago, westyorksnffc said:

Talk to him, persuade him to stay, if he says no then offer him a new contract, normally helps for me anyway!

But my 6 players contest the facilities and all of their CA are 90, I don't know which facility restrains their development.

Now my 6 player contest that and each of their CA are 90. I want to figure out which facility works for that, so I attempt upgrade training facility firstly. I will post if it works

1 hour ago, RiverToad said:

Now my 6 player contest that and each of their CA are 90. I want to figure out which facility works for that, so I attempt upgrade training facility firstly. I will post if it works

Superb and state of art are working for them I tried so I am telling you if you have money and good relations with board(loyalty) then you can upgrade the facilities