• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Poll Should we have shortlist for coaches

What do you think  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/12/21 at 09:00

10 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

Not sure what the point would be as one coach with a gold badge is the same ability as another.

It does not make sense but like if a legend retires like modric did in my game I couldn't remember by his name as player names are randomised so that may be helpful but guess you are right about it but the poll says people are more voting for no so you are right but adding abilities should be in mind of si games

Edited by Guest

Yeah pretty pointless at the moment. I'd like them to build out the staff side of things more so it wasn't just a "all Gold badge coaches are equal best" situation. If different coaches had different level of abilities, then it might make sense.

9 hours ago, Tanza said:

It does not make sense but like if a legend retires like modric did in my game I couldn't remember by his name as player names are randomised so that may be helpful but guess you are right about it but the poll says people are more voting for yes 

added 0 minutes later
52 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Yeah pretty pointless at the moment. I'd like them to build out the staff side of things more so it wasn't just a "all Gold badge coaches are equal best" situation. If different coaches had different level of abilities, then it might make sense.

I guess they should give abilitites to them like players then it would be kind of fun

2 hours ago, broodje kip said:

I agree with @FuddledFox. It’s pretty pointless as coaches on FMM aren’t like the PC one. If it’s gold, it’s the same as another gold one.

They should add abilities like players for coaches

On 18/12/2021 at 08:52, Tanza said:

They should add abilities like players for coaches

10 hours ago, MikeF said:

Pointless. They’re all the same. 

While it's shit all coaches are the same I don't think giving them abilities or extra stats is the way to go as the second we crack the system we'll then only use the handful we know are good. It's just another menu added to the game to create fake depth, giving it more importantance would limit the options and increase the time skin while increasing the frustration of the game holding us back if we can't get the top tier ones. 

This feature is a sneaky way to make people think the game is deeper than it is while also giving us a way to keep favourite players around during longer saves. 

I'd much rather the ability for coaches to leave by their choice to become rival managers, to add a more personal story to our journeys. Imagine if you hire a coach and he spends a few years in your shadow, one day he decides to leave and goes to another club using a variant of your tactic and so on. By the 30 year limit you could have a number of rival managers you brought through the ranks in the game which while I hate to say it could add to the media cycle of the game. 

2 hours ago, Ashez said:

While it's shit all coaches are the same I don't think giving them abilities or extra stats is the way to go as the second we crack the system we'll then only use the handful we know are good. It's just another menu added to the game to create fake depth, giving it more importantance would limit the options and increase the time skin while increasing the frustration of the game holding us back if we can't get the top tier ones. 

This feature is a sneaky way to make people think the game is deeper than it is while also giving us a way to keep favourite players around during longer saves. 

I'd much rather the ability for coaches to leave by their choice to become rival managers, to add a more personal story to our journeys. Imagine if you hire a coach and he spends a few years in your shadow, one day he decides to leave and goes to another club using a variant of your tactic and so on. By the 30 year limit you could have a number of rival managers you brought through the ranks in the game which while I hate to say it could add to the media cycle of the game. 

It is a great idea and I liked concept added by you it should be implemented but thenot it would be story like game I guess 

Edited by Guest