Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Receiving no interest when trying to sell players

zpoole

Has anyone else had this problem. Into year 4 and cannot seem to sell anyone. Trying to offload younger guys, 20-24 years old with values ranging from 5 to 30 million and regardless of what I submit money wise in the offer I always receive no interest. And this isn’t a case of wages too high for potentially interested teams.

Any help in fixing this would be appreciated, inability to sell has killed my interest a bit as I hate seeing these players waste on the reserve team as they refuse to go on affiliate loan and no team approaches to loan.

9 hours ago, zpoole said:

Has anyone else had this problem. Into year 4 and cannot seem to sell anyone. Trying to offload younger guys, 20-24 years old with values ranging from 5 to 30 million and regardless of what I submit money wise in the offer I always receive no interest. And this isn’t a case of wages too high for potentially interested teams.

Any help in fixing this would be appreciated, inability to sell has killed my interest a bit as I hate seeing these players waste on the reserve team as they refuse to go on affiliate loan and no team approaches to loan.

This often happens to me, I don’t think teams like buying players of that age with only loan experience so just put them in the reserves and transfer list them and that’s pretty much all you can do, or use them in a swap deal.

1 hour ago, NoahLovedale said:

This often happens to me, I don’t think teams like buying players of that age with only loan experience so just put them in the reserves and transfer list them and that’s pretty much all you can do, or use them in a swap deal.

Hmm yeah I can get that may be the case for most of the guys that I am struggling to sell. But one, Ben Woodburn, played roughly 30 games for me (Liverpool), mainly as a sub but had a handful of starts during spots of injury crisis. At 22, 30.5 mil value, I can't get interest when I lower the offer to 5, 10, 15 or 25 million. 

2 hours ago, zpoole said:

Hmm yeah I can get that may be the case for most of the guys that I am struggling to sell. But one, Ben Woodburn, played roughly 30 games for me (Liverpool), mainly as a sub but had a handful of starts during spots of injury crisis. At 22, 30.5 mil value, I can't get interest when I lower the offer to 5, 10, 15 or 25 million. 

If you loan them out and to a league where they will be one of the best players they will have good form and then when u offer them for their value, there will be teams interested 

When trying to sell multiple players, just keep trying! Offer to all clubs for less than market value and see if you get the email that says teams are interested. If so, there’s a chance you could get an offer within a couple days. If not, just do it again, but make sure you get the email notification. In order to get another email that says clubs are interested, you must offer a different player before trying the first player you were trying to sell, if that makes sense. As long as you keep getting that notification that clubs are interested, you should eventually get an offer. Even if your offer is way below market value, I’ve found you can negotiate close to the player’s market value anyways.