Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career FMM 22 Career idea

KyleJNichol

So, I got an idea for a career mode save to mix things up and use nations I don’t manage in on FMM. Not sure if something like this has been done before, but here’s my idea.

On FMM 22 you can now have 5 countries to choose from when you’re starting your career mode. This makes career mode so much more interesting, however if you’re like me and get stuck for which nations to choose out arise the top 5. Then this idea might up your street.

How do you get started I hear you ask, copy the first 20 nations below into the generator. Hit shuffle once, twice… or however many times you like. The first 4 nations are you choose leagues outside the top 5 leagues.

Now, you need to decide which top 5 league you’re choosing, so copy the top 5 leagues into the generator. Hit shuffle. Boom. First one is the final league for your save. 

• (Side note: whilst you’re picking your nations make sure to remove the nation been selected otherwise you’ll get duplicate nations. It’s really easy to remove the nation once it’s been selected.)

Now, you have all 5 leagues. Your next question will be which country do I start in? Easy! Put your 5 nations back in to the generator and first country you get is where you start.

When you get to this point you have two/three options.

• You can decide which league and club in your selected nation.
  • You could put the leagues (I.e. England has, 7 leagues so you could 1-7 in generator) into the generator then choose the your club yourself
  • You could put leagues and clubs into the generator and see where you end up 

Once you’re all set up with your nations, league and club. The next bit is completely down how you want to play the game, whether you complete a season in a league you’ve never done before or decide to do a 30 year journeyman career with no badges or reputations. 

Pick 4 nations (outside the top 5), but not by choice. You have to use the wheel generator (https://wheelofnames.com)

List of nations below:

Argentina

Australia

Belgium

Canada

China

Denmark

Greece

Holland

Ireland

Mexico

Northern Ireland

Poland

Portugal

Russia

Scotland

South Africa

South Korea

Turkey

USA

Wales

Pick 1 out of following countries left using the random generator

England

France

Germany

Italy

Spain

Heres how it turned out for me;

870080A4-3360-4623-858E-F78326D05483.thumb.jpeg.3de5e37a8df55f7f396ec31cfaf44d87.jpeg81781EF5-27F8-49C8-A912-48C06B0EB5E3.thumb.jpeg.a32fa417a7f867868f173476b856f9e1.jpegEE87F075-4784-49CF-A6EB-77374E67718B.thumb.jpeg.4714bfdf17fb4e0f6a3acdb880bb3f19.jpeg