Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help PLAYERS SUIT

LFCTERAS

Where i can look to suitable players with roles ? I dont know what player is good for...wing back for example....tell me where i can look at players to see what roles are good for them. Thanks!

If you are searching to buy players, you can set the template from role in the attributes tab.

If you want to work out what position players should play in that you already have, look at their preferred position (on positions tab), and also their attributes. If you go into settings and change player attribute highlighting to trained role, you can set them as different roles to see what role their attributes suit on the training screen.

On 12/30/2021 at 12:24 AM, Albionic said:

If you are searching to buy players, you can set the template from role in the attributes tab.

If you want to work out what position players should play in that you already have, look at their preferred position (on positions tab), and also their attributes. If you go into settings and change player attribute highlighting to trained role, you can set them as different roles to see what role their attributes suit on the training screen.

How to see in training screen ? Give me one example pls