Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Badge 01 - The Egyptian King Mo Salah

Rich

F1354E86-3B28-492D-B62C-991C22C46130.thumb.jpeg.c37231d01350348494fa64a52669626b.jpeg

This is the first badge from the Badges of Honour series which is focused on one man who has set the premier league alight this season, top of the goal scoring charts and top of the assists charts.

The badge of honour concept can be found here:

8C5CDE1B-3D3A-43DD-9652-43DF7FD7EDE1.thumb.jpeg.81fa6e332cd6c2d531580903b0a77085.jpeg

(Great Graphics By me 😍)

Mo Salah has been in sizzling form this season for Liverpool and he’s been a revelation since joining. I thought we would start the badges of honour with a nice fun challenge which should be very competitive.

The Challenge

The challenge is easy, you start a game with Liverpool and you try and get the most of of your main man Mo Salah. He is top of the goal scoring and assist charts in the premier league so far. So this challenge will be just for the Premier League.

Scoring System 

Your score will be the amount of League goals and assists he gets in the first season season, so this will be a 1 season challenge. 

Benchmark

The bench mark for this challenge will be 15 goals and 15 assists in the premier league over the first season. Which should be more than achievable.

The rules are here:

• No unlockables;
  • No cheating;
  • Own formations;
  • And that means don’t steal the BP and change one instruction - you know who you are! That is cheating;
  • Any badge and reputation;
  • Any database;
  • Transfers, etc, allowed;
  • You can attempt the challenge multiple times, but only your top score will be on the leaderboard;
  • Again, don’t be a cheat

Get scoring, assisting, and best of luck!

Also you all get a personalised Badge once you’ve completed each one.

Leaderboard

1. @Rich97 G/A Link Here

2.@Raven9 85 G/A Link Here

2. @Titjes85 G/A Link Here

3.@Miki33 82 G/A Link Here

4. @JamesVilla73 G/A Link Here

5.@Rhys Rockley71 G/A Link Here

6.@Dai_66 G/A Link Here

7.@geordiekrispy62 G/A Link Here

8.@StuartM 44 G/A Link Here

1 minute ago, Dai_ said:

A nice one to start us off this year.

I'll give it a go soon.

Yeah thought it was a fun one to start with!

I actually posted it about 2 hours ago but then realised just now I had hidden it somehow, thought everyone was ignoring it 😂

Just making you aware. You lose Salah to the AFCON and depending how well they get on (in my case, they won the whole thing 🤦‍♂️) you could lose Salah for an unknown amount of time. He only missed 3 League games but if in other people's games Egypt get knocked out earlier then they obviously have an advantage. I'm OK with it, I suppose but what is everyone else's thinking? Is there a way of changing the challenge to account for this? Or just play as is?

I've only played Salah in League games, completely leaving him out of any and all Cup games as the contributions won't count. Even if the challenge changes to count Cup and European contributions you could lose Salah for a maximum of 6 games all competitions, or less, again depending on how they perform. 

Only asking as if the challenge changes I will have to start again to play Salah in all competitions.

2 hours ago, Dai_ said:

Just making you aware. You lose Salah to the AFCON and depending how well they get on (in my case, they won the whole thing 🤦‍♂️) you could lose Salah for an unknown amount of time. He only missed 3 League games but if in other people's games Egypt get knocked out earlier then they obviously have an advantage. I'm OK with it, I suppose but what is everyone else's thinking? Is there a way of changing the challenge to account for this? Or just play as is?

I've only played Salah in League games, completely leaving him out of any and all Cup games as the contributions won't count. Even if the challenge changes to count Cup and European contributions you could lose Salah for a maximum of 6 games all competitions, or less, again depending on how they perform. 

Only asking as if the challenge changes I will have to start again to play Salah in all competitions.

Imo, missing him to AFCON just adds more of a challenge 😁 you can do the challenge multiple times to try and get more lucky anyways 😁

2 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Imo, missing him to AFCON just adds more of a challenge 😁 you can do the challenge multiple times to try and get more lucky anyways 😁

Fair enough. I agree with that.

It's not that big of a deal really. I just wanted to make Rich and anyone else attempting the challenge aware of the situation. 

Yeah as me and Dai discussed over PM, I think leaving it as it is will probably be the best way and now that @Titjeshas also said it, I think it confirms it now! So it probably be all about luck with how well Egypt do 😝

10 minutes ago, Miki33 said:

I think I should do it again for the Premier League.

942B9499-EBC0-411C-8219-94E6EB67883E.png

You have still earned your badge mate even with not only doing just the premier league. You’re welcome to try again. I shall add you to the leaderboard now 😁

On 12/01/2022 at 08:21, Titjes said:

@Rich, please add my score of 85 to the leaderboard mate 😄

Once I finish with my test at the university am trying this 💯