Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat 1k tactic

Povinski

Hello my fellow FM'ers. Long shot here as I know you guys like to keep your cards close to your chest regarding 1k tactics but I was hoping to get some tips on tactics/instructions for my own personal attempt. Thanks in advance. ✌🏻

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. At first glance I dont seem to be too far away from that thread. I'm winning and scoring but just cant get my striker to the 80/100 goals a season, is there some sort of secret to it? Haha! ✌🏻

22 minutes ago, Rich said:

You can look here, everything still applies:

Hope that helps 😁

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. At first glance I dont seem to be too far away from that thread. I'm winning and scoring but just cant get my striker to the 80/100 goals a season, is there some sort of secret to it? Haha! ✌🏻

2 minutes ago, Povinski said:

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. At first glance I dont seem to be too far away from that thread. I'm winning and scoring but just cant get my striker to the 80/100 goals a season, is there some sort of secret to it? Haha! ✌🏻

I’d say a good corner routine is huge, you can get 20/30 goals from strikers if you got a good routine, Ive seen some around here if you have a quick look. I have one myself but not sharing at the moment 😂

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

I’d say a good corner routine is huge, you can get 20/30 goals from strikers if you got a good routine, Ive seen some around here if you have a quick look. I have one myself but not sharing at the moment 😂

Haha! Fair enough! You've been great help for me.  I usually got for ANP but will get testing some new routines. Will look out for post about them too. ✌🏻

1 hour ago, Povinski said:

Haha! Fair enough! You've been great help for me.  I usually got for ANP but will get testing some new routines. Will look out for post about them too. ✌🏻

Just finished reading that thread even though I got some good tips everyone basically contradicts each other haha! As they say theres more than one way to skin a cat (not that I've tried too) haha! 

6 minutes ago, Rich said:

This is a good tactic, you can get some ideas from it👍🏻

Ah mate nice one, your helps been massive today.  Looks like that might do the trick. ✌🏻

2 minutes ago, Povinski said:

Ah mate nice one, your helps been massive today.  Looks like that might do the trick. ✌🏻

Not a problem 😁