Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Lorenzo Lucca In Amsterdam for 1kc

Rich

On 25/01/2022 at 09:00, Meow said:

You can try with Germany or Netherlands, Japan as well. I made them regular spanking boys as Ivory Coast, so Italy should be even easier.

Try making your own. I can't say for certain how this will translate to your tactics, but in my experience converted fullbacks as wingers tend to stay wider and deeper. More crosses rather than making late runs to tap it in at the far post, makes for a better assister.

Already doing that, I always try and get WB’s as my wingers as they always assist more and don’t take many of the goals, but at the start I had to use wingers tbh. Thank you for your comment.

On 25/01/2022 at 14:11, Tanza said:

True this may happen but  @Rich may not agree

You never know Tanza 😉

On 28/01/2022 at 06:56, Irwan.z said:

in the 1st season the aerial stats are already 20, how do you make it ? 

On 28/01/2022 at 07:00, Titjes said:

Luca already had high aerial stats to start with and my guess is @Rich got his training set on aerial + got him mentored bij Guido Carillo (he improves aerial even more) 🙂

Well this is funny but I brought Carillo in as a mentor for him but he would only Train him on team work I think it was as his aerial was high already. But I just put him complete forward and aerial training and it worked 🤞🏻

Great scores Rich. Well done.

Good to see the Carrillo training still works for the aerial too. We all owe @Scratch a beer for that!

I am a bit saddened you didn’t use Luzzi though! And for gawd’s sake add some colour to your spreadsheets. 😛

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Good to see the Carrillo training still works for the aerial too. We all owe @Scratch a beer for that!

I am a bit saddened you didn’t use Luzzi though! And for gawd’s sake add some colour to your spreadsheets. 😛

Nice to see you comment nicely, but it’s so fake, can you not post on my topics again. Keep To yourself or the comments you sent will be deleted on here.

On 30/01/2022 at 21:56, Rob said:

So, umm, is this a good time to tell you all that I've moved on from Carrillo?

In my latest career I went with Giroud instead and he mentors the lads (Piccoli, Lucca, Satriano) in team work instead of Aerial.

The reason is that he has super hidden attributes - really high Professionalism, Work Rate, Determination etc, and he often passes his entire value on for one of those (ie player x has become more like mentor and attribute y has increased).

And now I'm experimenting with double dipping - waiting until mentoring is halfway over and cancelling it, with the lads getting the hidden attribute power up and then starting Mentoring again. I got one double power up but the other one didn't work. 

These lads have decent Aerial anyway, especially Piccoli and Lucca, and Carrillo doesn't always train them in Aerial. And they might make it to 20 anyway - but even if they don't they will be hard at it with their super hidden attributes.

2 minutes ago, Scratch said:

So, umm, is this a good time to tell you all that I've moved on from Carrillo?

In my latest career I went with Giroud instead and he mentors the lads (Piccoli, Lucca, Satriano) in team work instead of Aerial.

The reason is that he has super hidden attributes - really high Professionalism, Work Rate, Determination etc, and he often passes his entire value on for one of those (ie player x has become more like mentor and attribute y has increased).

And now I'm experimenting with double dipping - waiting until mentoring is halfway over and cancelling it, with the lads getting the hidden attribute power up and then starting Mentoring again. I got one double power up but the other one didn't work. 

These lads have decent Aerial anyway, especially Piccoli and Lucca, and Carrillo doesn't always train them in Aerial. And they might make it to 20 anyway - but even if they don't they will be hard at it with their super hidden attributes.

Why are we only hearing about this now? 😂

Carillo still does the job for me so I'm not that concerned but does Giroud come cheaper than the £15m you need for Carillo most of the time?

2 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

Why are we only hearing about this now? 😂

Carillo still does the job for me so I'm not that concerned but does Giroud come cheaper than the £15m you need for Carillo most of the time?

Umm, I've only just worked it out! :D  I should write up that career though, just finished season 3. 

To be honest, buying Piccoli, Lucca, Satriano and Almada for Celtic in season 1 left me totally broke and with no money for a mentor at all, so the lads went mentorless until season 2, by which time Giroud was declining and cheaper. Can't remember how much, screenshots show I got him for free in an exchange.

Alright @Rich, I've actually read you're career now instead of just spamming your thread! Great work mate, he's looking great and you're almost certainly gonna get 150 club goals at some point, and then you can join me in Club 150. :D