Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Advice improving my tactic please

Hi Guys

Need some advice please...since recent updates my tactics have stopped being effective..i have started tinkering and having mixed results with this one..You pointers will be greatly appreciated! 

Screenshot_20220125-124819_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220125-124815_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220125-124812_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220125-125002_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Generally I would say that your tactic is not really parallel, I don't see a dominant idea on how to manage the game.

Defensively, you have a CD that will spare the ball away, and a BPD that will try to manage it. I would go with two CD or two BPD.

Then, always defensively, I think you have too many players that are concentrating in the attacking part, and focused on the defense are just the two defenders and the CM.

Offensively.. First of all, if you use WB and offensive tactic, i would definetely go with overlap.

then, depending to your players, choose a way to score: short or long passes? through ball, or high pressing?

31 minutes ago, Ehappel said:

Generally I would say that your tactic is not really parallel, I don't see a dominant idea on how to manage the game.

Defensively, you have a CD that will spare the ball away, and a BPD that will try to manage it. I would go with two CD or two BPD.

Then, always defensively, I think you have too many players that are concentrating in the attacking part, and focused on the defense are just the two defenders and the CM.

Offensively.. First of all, if you use WB and offensive tactic, i would definetely go with overlap.

then, depending to your players, choose a way to score: short or long passes? through ball, or high pressing?

ok mate...really appreciate it..Ill make amendments based on what you've put! 

Ahhhh i do have a similar tactic with my benfica team but that is in the 3rd season with good players so idk if it would exactly for you

Some tips i think that 2 wing backs and 2 CDs are the best for the defence but the cm and rp should be good but you could try a bbm as well

I go control/attacking on narrow width normal tempo and expressive but for championship maybe balanced might be better idk

For your defence instructions its fine but switch from commited to normal as you get way too many yellows and reds and just works better imo

for attack i run the opposite with shoot on sight and run at defence gets me lots of chances and put gk disturbtion on short works better that way and for passing style mixed can work or short ir direct they all work for me

just also maybe switch the winger to another if and tf can be good but maybe a trequista or DLF could also work 

idk if this will help but hope its useful:)

B2788941-AE4B-41C4-9BF7-32429F34D7BE.png

When in doubt about a tactic, especially for players that aren't world class, begin by dropping creative freedom and passing, defensive line, etc. Make the tactic easier for the players to execute first and foremost.