Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Affiliate Clubs

I read through some of the other posts regarding affiliates and I was curious, will you only get affiliate options for clubs that are in the 5 leagues that are playable? If so, that's a bit of a bummer because selecting Scotland would lower the player pool.

Edited by LostHorizons

Are you talking about a smaller club acquiring a larger affiliate or the other way around?

I'm fairly certain that when managing a larger club, I've had affiliates come from outside the playable leagues, because I seem to remember cancelling the links to try and get affiliates in leagues that would actually get some game time on loan. The other way round I can understand why yoy might get frustrated if it's only within the loaded leagues.

My board automatically terminate my afiliate club if i click the "Option" that appear at the buttom right side my afiliate team view.
This option only appear when the IGE is turned on.
Is this a bug?

What are all the benefits of the afiliate club in fmm22?
On 27/01/2022 at 08:08, Lagom said:

Are you talking about a smaller club acquiring a larger affiliate or the other way around?

I'm fairly certain that when managing a larger club, I've had affiliates come from outside the playable leagues, because I seem to remember cancelling the links to try and get affiliates in leagues that would actually get some game time on loan. The other way round I can understand why yoy might get frustrated if it's only within the loaded leagues.

I've found it the other way round. I'd rather a team in a unplayable league, when I've sent a younger player out to a team of greyed out, they play almost every game. 

Well I got middlesbourgh relegated and they were below Hartlepool their affiliates and I could send them there

9 minutes ago, Tanza said:

Well I got middlesbourgh relegated and they were below Hartlepool their affiliates and I could send them there

Not sure mate my board cancels the affiliation