Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Tactic help!

The people of FMM Vibe! I need your help!

I’m trying to build a tactic for a 1k career, but I’ve tried multiple different things and can’t get things to stick as I want them.

I’ve gone back and read “build a lone striker” from FMM 19, but FMM has changed quite a bit since then so just need help/advice to be build the ideal tactic

17 minutes ago, White Europe said:

I cant get any tactic to get that crazy numbers of goals from striker, unless editor needs to be used to do that😛

It’s doable without editor 😂 

I just don’t know if, I’m missing something 

Hmmmm well for me wingers and wingbacks with high crossing passing and dribbling definitely needed and low shooting kinda used a 4231/4321 just have 2 cms and a ap ideally low shooting high teamwork and passing and well work into box and run at defence with short passing seem to work well again i did only really try twoce on this game and did get a 70 goal season at benfica with one striker first season so maybe this will be useful idk

7 hours ago, KyleJNichol said:

It’s doable without editor 😂 

I just don’t know if, I’m missing something 

What formation are you using? I'm not asking for your tactic, but how did you line up?

7 hours ago, KaineZino said:

Hmmmm well for me wingers and wingbacks with high crossing passing and dribbling definitely needed and low shooting kinda used a 4231/4321 just have 2 cms and a ap ideally low shooting high teamwork and passing and well work into box and run at defence with short passing seem to work well again i did only really try twoce on this game and did get a 70 goal season at benfica with one striker first season so maybe this will be useful idk

I’ve been using something like this, but my strikers got like 25+ goals. I wonder if it’s because I’m in the first season in the prem

added 0 minutes later
3 hours ago, LostHorizons said:

What formation are you using? I'm not asking for your tactic, but how did you line up?

7CC601F3-2B40-4FE7-AA05-7416EB95289F.thumb.png.593d79d558ccfc6521ca190d1bed7adc.png

this is what I’ve been running 

33 minutes ago, KyleJNichol said:

I’ve been using something like this, but my strikers got like 25+ goals. I wonder if it’s because I’m in the first season in the prem

added 0 minutes later

7CC601F3-2B40-4FE7-AA05-7416EB95289F.thumb.png.593d79d558ccfc6521ca190d1bed7adc.png

The relationships are key. The stronger the relationships, the better the team will play. 

20 minutes ago, LostHorizons said:

The relationships are key. The stronger the relationships, the better the team will play. 

Really? I didn’t know that

1454863665_Screenshot_20220128-020317_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.a94cb487de025ba752386328c0e414d5.jpg

3 minutes ago, KyleJNichol said:

Really? I didn’t know that

Absolutely. It's vital. It shows how well your team can work together.

Edited by LostHorizons
19 minutes ago, LostHorizons said:

1454863665_Screenshot_20220128-020317_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.a94cb487de025ba752386328c0e414d5.jpg

Absolutely. It's vital. It shows how well your team can work together.

Well that makes sense, but isn’t the only way to increase relationship is playing games?

14 minutes ago, KyleJNichol said:

Well that makes sense, but isn’t the only way to increase relationship is playing games?

Yes but having them play together consistently and having a higher teamwork rating.

1 minute ago, LostHorizons said:

Yes but having them play together consistently and having a higher teamwork rating.

That makes even more sense, I’m signing players I do make sure the minimum teamwork is 10

Just now, KyleJNichol said:

That makes even more sense, I’m signing players I do make sure the minimum teamwork is 10

I generally don't sign them unless it's 13 or higher. Ideally 15.

14 hours ago, KyleJNichol said:

added 0 minutes later

True relationships are important but also its the prem which is a very difficult team and your team is young so may take a season or 2 to become really good And also aerial for the st is very important like it helps him score lots of goals especially from corners 

corners done right can actually allow the st to score many goals as well

On 28/01/2022 at 08:39, LostHorizons said:

I generally don't sign them unless it's 13 or higher. Ideally 15.

Ahhh I’ll take this into consideration when signing players

16 hours ago, KaineZino said:

True relationships are important but also its the prem which is a very difficult team and your team is young so may take a season or 2 to become really good And also aerial for the st is very important like it helps him score lots of goals especially from corners 

corners done right can actually allow the st to score many goals as well

I’m scoring about 1 in 3 corners 

true it is a young squad, I only went with Newcastle cause of the money situation