Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Tactics off FMscout

Hi guys struggling to get a solid tactic to build up a young squad , has anyone found a good tactic on fm scout or is that only for laptop version ? 

I play fmm

Cheers 

29 minutes ago, Paddy P said:

Apologies cheers lad 

It all depends on how you want to play as well. I'm more of a defensive minded player, I'd rather win 2-0 than 6-4.

32 minutes ago, LostHorizons said:

It all depends on how you want to play as well. I'm more of a defensive minded player, I'd rather win 2-0 than 6-4.

I  am also  defensive football fan, but didnt got much succes with smaller teams, done well with Arsenal or Wolfsburg but small and mid team are imposible to get clean sheet.

If You dont mind tell what atributes you look at for CD and WB's and have You any succes with 3 at the back with smaller teams?

Edited by White Europe
8 minutes ago, LostHorizons said:

I've posted 2 of my tactics actually that have given me a lot of success. I'm working on a new variant now.

Can You link Your tactics please o give them a go;)

5 minutes ago, White Europe said:

Here they are. Please note that they aren't plug and play. It'll take you some time to get used to the tactic and know how to adjust. You have to make adjustments in games some times. 

1 minute ago, LostHorizons said:

Here they are. Please note that they aren't plug and play. It'll take you some time to get used to the tactic and know how to adjust. You have to make adjustments in games some times. 

Thank You

@LostHorizons please give me some insight of what to change during game I'm using your tactic with man utd and for whatever reason it's not working as it shud or as good as it can mate , any pointers?