Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Antonio Conte's [3-4-3] Spurs 21/22

I appreciate the tactic here, but if your want to make it more accurate to how Spurs play in real life, the two IFs would have to be in the center to defend Narrow, and the wider CDs would have to be the ones moving up further, with the central CD sitting deeper. I'm working on my own version currently that I'll post in a few days!

3 hours ago, hhooo said:

I appreciate the tactic here, but if your want to make it more accurate to how Spurs play in real life, the two IFs would have to be in the center to defend Narrow, and the wider CDs would have to be the ones moving up further, with the central CD sitting deeper. I'm working on my own version currently that I'll post in a few days!

thanks for your comments and advice, I'll be looking forward to your version of tactics.
On 03/02/2022 at 16:53, hhooo said:

Have you find any more accurate tactic? I’m looking the roles for defenders. Cause davies has been very high against weaker teams.

3 minutes ago, Arzii94 said:

Have you find any more accurate tactic? I’m looking the roles for defenders. Cause davies has been very high against weaker teams.

Ha! I actually tried to for several weeks, but it just isn't possible with how limited the roles and tactics are. You can create the way the team plays in attack, or you can create the way they defend, but not both. 

In order to make the tactic, you would need the false nine and Wide CB positions from normal FM to be added. BPD and Libero don't do anything different in attack, and IWBs don't get narrow enough in defense.