Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics For 1KC(2-2-2-1-3)

Miki33

Hello guys.Today I will share a new tactic with you.I see the 1k(1000) Goal Challenge frequently in the forum and I find it quite entertaining.I wanted to do this too,but generally in my tactics,the forwards/forwards were scoring between 30-55 goals on average.In addition,there are a lot of people who send me a message saying,"What can I do to help strikers score more goals?".So I did a few studies and I think it turned out to be a good tactic.

The most logical role I should have used was the complete forward.Because I think it is easier to feed the complete forward compared to other roles.

I gave importance to the roles of wing-back,offensive playmaker and  pressing forward to support the complete forward.Because pressing forwards catch the ball as well as throw the ball to the complete forward and when they get a pass,they can open the cross immediately.The offensive playmaker,on the other hand,makes good intermediate passes.And he creates space for the full forward with his frequent runs into the empty spaces.On the other hand,wing-backs support the complete forward by both opening effective crosses and sending intermediate passes from the side to the middle.

I must say that I see great results in 1k events.There are many more experienced and knowledgeable people than me.This tactic is open to improvement.People who score more goals with their forwards can help to improve this tactic.This makes me happy.

Finally,special thanks to @Mike Dodgson,who accompanied and tested this tactic with me.

League Table/Some Results/Manager Profile

F5A793A1-2404-44DD-A128-F7CF5F3479D2.thumb.png.c9c9e57a39beadb9c45566a94f7c9d92.png579D7713-10D3-4142-9A51-4400BD5EC43B.thumb.png.b6c2da322498d9f986ba59186c0e0a71.pngE2604AE5-50C8-4B65-AD7A-37EAD7A30614.thumb.png.53652056cee122126ff43fcd24eea7f2.pngD8645701-F565-4240-A39E-C6B3033E3D3C.thumb.png.ecd2d9d722c078d352e18544e2104821.png54461DA4-1808-4DD0-9BEA-42AC21805D79.thumb.png.1818f4e216427b7d630d8ea9c41bb7a2.png792E9307-2D97-4926-84AE-7AFD99E2D918.thumb.png.a7d0f80425c8a42216c68f7b46d5af99.png920CD476-F6D1-42FA-8B6D-848EF37ABBAE.thumb.png.4827e944ea7cbd566c05a02e2402a1fe.png

Forwards’ Results(First 2 Season Zirkzee,Last Season Haaland)

E40D2975-3BAD-40F9-8E52-6299534B7C05.thumb.png.9f714cf42b1239a70ef2548a44de9c1b.pngCDE77DDD-FA6C-4984-B7BA-71E1214870CA.thumb.png.b1faa2f7a2d3427dc6eb68eee513a3d8.png

Tactics

B1864BD9-F11E-48C7-84DB-9747CA20DC59.thumb.png.2d60d1454771f7bcd735692d2bd10531.png82137657-A4C2-45F4-875A-40DCE5360B97.thumb.png.a35e99156413eb8692e61c97ed6084f3.png59E13DB3-F572-40AA-B682-7E517D4C6E24.thumb.png.6c7aa5cf95d5e51f54dde7d09907049b.png

Notes

1-Actually,I wanted to continue with Zirkzee.But I couldn't hold it in my hand,he wanted to go all the time and I sent it.
I would like to see him in a full fixtures because he played few matches in the second league in the first season and in the first year of the first league.

2-Haaland was injured twice and missed 8 games.

3-With this tactic,I scored 92 goals with Moussa Dembele in Fenerbahce.But I did not have a place to record and did not take a screenshot.Then I continued testing with SPAL.There are also promising images of @Mike Dodgson.But I did not want to share it without his knowledge.He can add himself if he wants.

Edited by Miki33

dude i'm trying now i'll post the results looks good

Edited by Kun Aguero
This is an English site, please use English

Just tied this tactic and it's working in some kind 😅 I am getting 3-4 goals for almost any game so that is ok but scoring players are mostly not CF :) I have questions about PF is there any other way to get them for this formation other than retrain position for my IF's ? 

Looks solid.

Couple of questions though.

Do you prefer to play wingers or IFs as your pressing forwards?

left footer on left?

right footer on right?

3 hours ago, MarioMario said:

Just tied this tactic and it's working in some kind 😅 I am getting 3-4 goals for almost any game so that is ok but scoring players are mostly not CF :) I have questions about PF is there any other way to get them for this formation other than retrain position for my IF's ? 

Just stick to the plan and find a good complete forward 🤣

3 hours ago, deepheat83 said:

Looks solid.

left footer on left?

right footer on right?

You don't need a winger and a wing forward.Pressing forwards will do the trick. Also,I have no idea about the feet.😂

added 0 minutes later
11 minutes ago, o ciyanno fatto beyne said:

looks good bro again miki and again great tactic.

Thanks a lot bro 🙏🏻

8 hours ago, deepheat83 said:

Looks solid.

left footer on left?

right footer on right?

I've tried it with IF's as the PF's and also strikers and it's worked well with both.

Didn't do much individual goals wise for any 1KC with the striker (not that I was attempting one, just tactic testing) but it was a pretty solid tactic, that got an unfancied Hertha side into the Champions League and brought home the German cup. Also finished as the top scoring team in the division.

Only made two signings and Neco Williams only played in 20 games after getting a bad injury fairly early that ended his season.

Here's how it went;

Most Used 11

pee4ElP.jpg

Final Table

ADp8vvr.jpg

cSOknSf.jpg

Transfers In

eExDoHW.jpg

Transfers Out

Qg0qCoY.jpg

Goals

UiLrOFn.jpg

Assists

AKBpFOl.jpg

Results

FG2Ft7d.jpg

cMR0sza.jpg

80DJ5Zx.jpg

zeDQA7M.jpg

12 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Didn't do much individual goals wise for any 1KC with the striker (not that I was attempting one, just tactic testing) but it was a pretty solid tactic, that got an unfancied Hertha side into the Champions League and brought home the German cup. Also finished as the top scoring team in the division.

Only made two signings and Neco Williams only played in 20 games after getting a bad injury fairly early that ended his season.

Here's how it went;

Most Used 11

pee4ElP.jpg

Final Table

ADp8vvr.jpg

cSOknSf.jpg

Transfers In

eExDoHW.jpg

Transfers Out

Qg0qCoY.jpg

Goals

UiLrOFn.jpg

Assists

AKBpFOl.jpg

Results

FG2Ft7d.jpg

cMR0sza.jpg

80DJ5Zx.jpg

zeDQA7M.jpg

Congratulations mate.I like to see these.First of all,I have to say that in 1kc events,strikers usually score a little less goals in 1st season.Because team relations and development are just beginning.As far as I can see,this is the case.

Also,set ball tactics are very important.There is this famous corner tactic,for example.You can mark the goalkeeper with Selke and tell all your players to stay back.I know it's boring but I think it's a must for 1kc.I would like you to continue the second season like this.If you continue the second season,please keep me informed.

3 minutes ago, Miki33 said:

Congratulations mate.I like to see these.First of all,I have to say that in 1kc events,strikers usually score a little less goals in 1st season.Because team relations and development are just beginning.As far as I can see,this is the case.

Also,set ball tactics are very important.There is this famous corner tactic,for example.You can mark the goalkeeper with Selke and tell all your players to stay back.I know it's boring but I think it's a must for 1kc.I would like you to continue the second season like this.If you continue the second season,please keep me informed.

I might continue it at some point but I'm testing other tactics and still tweaking some of my own as well. I wasn't doing it as a 1KC I was just doing it as a season test.

It's a good solid tactic 👍

I have tried this tactic with my crystal palace side for 17 games with mixed results. I don't know if I should persist with it or try something else. Maybe I need to get better players, I don't know. My team  has been scoring goals though. Maybe I'll give it more time:-

P  16

W  12

D  4

L  4

F  34

A  16

23 minutes ago, ron1hy said:

I have tried this tactic with my crystal palace side for 17 games with mixed results. I don't know if I should persist with it or try something else. Maybe I need to get better players, I don't know. My team  has been scoring goals though. Maybe I'll give it more time:-

P  16

W  12

D  4

L  4

F  34

A  16

Those are good results for Crystal Palace and the level of their squad.

4 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Those are good results for Crystal Palace and the level of their squad.

That's a good point. What are the stand-out, vital attributes need for each position, in your opinion?

1 minute ago, ron1hy said:

That's a good point. What are the stand-out, vital attributes need for each position, in your opinion?

Depends how you want the tactic to work.

There's a good attributes guide on here somewhere, but I can't remember which years game it was posted up for. Any ideas where it is @FuddledFox?

3 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

There's a good attributes guide on here somewhere, but I can't remember which years game it was posted up for. Any ideas where it is @FuddledFox?

I know to use default template for each position when searching for players but I just wanted to know the key attributes needed for this tactic to really work. 

15 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

It’s within this guide from @PriZe and although the article is from FMM19 a lot is still relevant.

18 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

It’s within this guide from @PriZe and although the article is from FMM19 a lot is still relevant.

This is a great help. Thank you 😊

this tactic is also really good for casual play, just change from attacking to counter / defensive when you play teams with squad better than yours. The PFs seem to be more effective using a pure striker with good passing and strength rather than a winger / IF

2 hours ago, Rehans said:

this tactic is also really good for casual play, just change from attacking to counter / defensive when you play teams with squad better than yours. The PFs seem to be more effective using a pure striker with good passing and strength rather than a winger / IF

It also seems to me that the PF's need good crossing. So I think a winger who can retrain as a PF would be ideal. What do you think?

Also, what about when you are playing a team you would expect to beat?

Edited by ron1hy
2 minutes ago, ron1hy said:

It also seems to me that the PF's need good crossing. So I think a winger who can retrain as a PF would be ideal. Or a winger who can play as a striker as a secing position. What do you think?

17 hours ago, ron1hy said:

It also seems to me that the PF's need good crossing. So I think a winger who can retrain as a PF would be ideal. What do you think?

I think it depends on the player’s trait. If he has “cuts inside” trait he only needs good passing. 

when you are playing against easy teams then just stay on overload

Been using similar team set up since FMM21, only difference is that I use BBM and a flat back four. Chris Mason and Lee Tumalty on facebook created the formation/tactics.