Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat No work on football manager mobile

Well last year si games added 3 new leauges Argentina China and Canada but this year only one south Africa a preloaded leauge no change was put in so I think that they have degraded the mobile version what do you think let me know 

So what you're saying is, you think that the option to choose from leagues in 25 nations is worse than the option to choose from leagues in 24 nations?

For the price of a couple of cups of coffee, I think you'd be getting a good deal with just transfers and a new colour scheme, let alone all the other work they put into the game.

On 11/02/2022 at 13:12, Lagom said:

So what you're saying is, you think that the option to choose from leagues in 25 nations is worse than the option to choose from leagues in 24 nations?

For the price of a couple of cups of coffee, I think you'd be getting a good deal with just transfers and a new colour scheme, let alone all the other work they put into the game.

I agree the price is  cheap but they should at least work on something new on it if people want to spend money it should be worth it

Edited by Guest

Just 6 or 7 editions ago there was only 10/11 playable leagues, now there’s 25. There’s a lot of areas where SI can be criticised but this isn’t one of them. Personally I think FMM22 has been their best release for years.