Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Do you want a European Super League database?

Pete123

I'm working on this now. It will be for the current version of the game, before any winter transfer update. The database I am working on will not work with the update so if you want to try an ESL, please turn off auto-updates for FM Mobile 22 now.

I think it will only work on Android but people with iPhones might be able to transfer it over.

Edited by Pete123

Yes it would be interesting if you could make it a global hyper mega leauge well work is being done so kudos to you bro

1 hour ago, Tanza said:

Yes it would be interesting if you could make it a global hyper mega leauge well work is being done so kudos to you bro

Thanks - I liked the Mega League a lot but I'm trying to make this a little smaller. If you want to do the Mega League, I would be delighted!

1 hour ago, Pete123 said:

Thanks - I liked the Mega League a lot but I'm trying to make this a little smaller. If you want to do the Mega League, I would be delighted!

I want the mega leauge

3 hours ago, inter7 said:

Will we have a team from the lowest league? for example bodo

Yes. You can play as any of the teams in that screenshot. It's based on the Italian leagues so there's a top division, second division, and then three leagues in the third division.

Of course, teams like Bodo don't have any players in the game so you will be building your team from nothing with few resources - so a really good challenge!