Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Hex editor no root

hi guys I'm going to put my hand to the database to modify it.
I already have the database I have been looking for days for a hex editor for android without root permissions to start. I'm not going to root the phone, any of you can tell me some app that works without root permissions?
thank you all for the car
6 minutes ago, Nikolaosrokos said:

How did you find the database without root? Can't you just move it to a PC/laptop and modify it there?

yes, what I'm doing is more comfortable so I just don't know the procedure to move a team to another league, for example, real madrid in the Serie A league ... would you know how to do it using hex editor?

Look at these excerpts (of Blackburn in England). The two things you need to change are the league nationality code (but not the club nationality code) and the league code.

Here, Blackburn are in England so the league and club nationality are those of England, which are 8b 00. You see this twice below, so it is 8b 00 8b 00. You will always find this after the code for the club's short name. If you want to move Blackburn to Italy, you need to replace the first one with Italy code, which is 96 00. So the new code would be 96 00 8b 00, making Blackburn an English club based in Italy.

The league code is indicated in the second screenshot. Here it is the English Championship, which is 06 00. You will always find it before the ff ff code near the end of the club code. If you want to put Blackburn into Serie A you have to change this to the Serie A code which is 14 00.

Very important

You have to swap clubs. So if you put Blackburn in Italy and in Serie A you have to put an Italian club from Serie A into England and into the English Championship. If you don't carefully match up each swap then the game won't work.

Very very important 

Hex editing is very painstaking, difficult, and bitty work. Make even the slightest error and it all won't work. So be sure to save regularly and save new versions regularly. So for example when I made the European Super League I went through fourteen versions. That way if there was a mistake I could roll back to a stable version. So take your time and do it slowly!

Screenshot_20220219-135735_HEX Editor.jpg

Screenshot_20220219-135744_HEX Editor.jpg

3 hours ago, Pete123 said:

Look at these excerpts (of Blackburn in England). The two things you need to change are the league nationality code (but not the club nationality code) and the league code.

Here, Blackburn are in England so the league and club nationality are those of England, which are 8b 00. You see this twice below, so it is 8b 00 8b 00. You will always find this after the code for the club's short name. If you want to move Blackburn to Italy, you need to replace the first one with Italy code, which is 96 00. So the new code would be 96 00 8b 00, making Blackburn an English club based in Italy.

The league code is indicated in the second screenshot. Here it is the English Championship, which is 06 00. You will always find it before the ff ff code near the end of the club code. If you want to put Blackburn into Serie A you have to change this to the Serie A code which is 14 00.

Very important

You have to swap clubs. So if you put Blackburn in Italy and in Serie A you have to put an Italian club from Serie A into England and into the English Championship. If you don't carefully match up each swap then the game won't work.

Very very important 

Hex editing is very painstaking, difficult, and bitty work. Make even the slightest error and it all won't work. So be sure to save regularly and save new versions regularly. So for example when I made the European Super League I went through fourteen versions. That way if there was a mistake I could roll back to a stable version. So take your time and do it slowly!

Thank you very very very much!!!! 

19 hours ago, Mircoski said:
in which line do I find the code of any team?
thank you very much for the help you are giving me

It's the very first thing in a club entry I think. Here is Atlético Madrid. The team code is 6e 04.

Screenshot_20220220-154357_HEX Editor.jpg

On 20/02/2022 at 11:14, Pete123 said:

It's the very first thing in a club entry I think. Here is Atlético Madrid. The team code is 6e 04.

Screenshot_20220220-154357_HEX Editor.jpg

hi I'm making progress thanks to your help on making a national championship with different teams
now I would like to know if you can indicate which teams access a particular cup ... for example the English fa cup if I want only the premier teams to compete how can I set it?
thanks as always!
3 hours ago, Mircoski said:
hi I'm making progress thanks to your help on making a national championship with different teams
now I would like to know if you can indicate which teams access a particular cup ... for example the English fa cup if I want only the premier teams to compete how can I set it?
thanks as always!

Good to hear you are making progress.

I don't think you can change who is in a competition in the first season. If you go to competition.dat and look at the FA Cup for example you will see that the code is extremely complex. It's too complex for me and I would suggest you think carefully before altering it.

What I did in my ESL was to change the names of the competitions in the changes.txt to give them a new look. But I did not fundamentally alter the competitions. 

You can change a competition's reputation quite easily but that is all.

Edited by Pete123
7 hours ago, Pete123 said:

Good to hear you are making progress.

I don't think you can change who is in a competition in the first season. If you go to competition.dat and look at the FA Cup for example you will see that the code is extremely complex. It's too complex for me and I would suggest you think carefully before altering it.

What I did in my ESL was to change the names of the competitions in the changes.txt to give them a new look. But I did not fundamentally alter the competitions. 

You can change a competition's reputation quite easily but that is all.

thanks as always for your help!
I am having a lot of difficulty in finding the championship code of teams in minor leagues ... some teams I have always found following your suggestion (the pair of values before the two FF FF) but of other teams of even more minor leagues I do not I find ... can you help me?
thank you so much
hi guys I'm continuing to work on the new database and I was wondering if there is the possibility with the hex editor to increase the influx of regens of a certain nationality.
I have read that each nation has a value from 1 to 200 which determines the quality of the regens of that specific nationality ... where do I find it?
and is there also a value to increase the amount of regens of a specific nationality?
thanks for your contribution
14 hours ago, Mircoski said:

You are the best! Thank you so much! :)

Edit:

where did you find database whit serie d group a,b etc.?

Screenshot_20220222-154029_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d568d68f629d9a293094f53b10fd6845.jpg

The normal one has those.

1 hour ago, Pete123 said:

The normal one has those.

Ok thanks...what about regens nationality? Is there a possibility to increase the amount of regens of a specific nationality?

Thanks a lot 

4 hours ago, Mircoski said:

Ok thanks...what about regens nationality? Is there a possibility to increase the amount of regens of a specific nationality?

Thanks a lot 

I don't know, sorry. Maybe have a look at the forums for the computer version of the game and see if they have any advice. But I doubt the mobile game is capable of that. 

45 minutes ago, Pete123 said:

I don't know, sorry. Maybe have a look at the forums for the computer version of the game and see if they have any advice. But I doubt the mobile game is capable of that. 

Thank you very much 

hi guys i can't get the changes.txt file to work
while doing all the steps I can't change the name of the championships
for example, I would like the premier to be called Serie A the Championship Serie B and so on ... could you help me understand where am I wrong?
this is what i did something wrong? thanks everyone for the help

COMPETITION" "Italian Serie A" "Premier League" "Premier League" "PL"
"COMPETITION" "Italian Serie B" "Sky bet Championship" "Championship" "CH"
"COMPETITION" "Italian Serie C/A" "Sky Bet League One" "League One" L1"
"COMPETITION" "Italian Serie C/B" "Sky Bet League Two" "League Two" "L2"
"COMPETITION" "Italian Serie C/C" "Vanarama National League" "Vanarama National League" "VNL"

hello I would have another problem I have exchanged the teams of the Italian league with those of the English league the season goes on quietly but at the end of the season both the Italian and the English teams are not qualified for the European cups
promotions and relegations work but in the Champions League Europa League and Conference League do not participate despite having the right what am I wrong?
is there anything to change in hex editor?
Thank you so much for the help

I did a test if I change the nationality of the teams then at the end of the championship they qualify for the cups
so I swapped the teams from the Italian to the English league and in addition I swapped the nationality of the Italian and English teams
only in this way do they qualify for the cups
 there is a way to make them qualify by leaving them of the same nationality and moving them only to the championship?
thanks for your help

On 19/02/2022 at 03:49, Pete123 said:

Very important

Very very important 

Where to find league national code and league code plz

2 hours ago, lataht said:

They are highlighted in blue in the pictures. So for Blackburn the league nation code is 8b 00 (England) and the league code is 06 00 (English Championship). Please note they both have two pairs of digits.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, lataht said:

As say peter
Edited by Mircoski
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Pete123 said:

They are highlighted in blue in the pictures. So for Blackburn the league nation code is 8b 00 (England) and the league code is 06 00 (English Championship). Please note they both have two pairs of digits.

Can you show me the Vietnam league code (like Hanoi Fc). I cant find them in club.dat. I want to swap Hanoi FC to premie league. I known vietnam national code is 5A 00. But i dont know Vietnam league code. Can you show me them in club.dat picture plz. Thank so much

53A98678-2892-41E7-A648-B819432AEFAA.png

Edited by lataht
1 hour ago, lataht said:

Can you show me the Vietnam league code (like Hanoi Fc). I cant find them in club.dat. I want to swap Hanoi FC to premie league. I known vietnam national code is 5A 00. But i dont know Vietnam league code. Can you show me them in club.dat picture plz. Thank so much

53A98678-2892-41E7-A648-B819432AEFAA.png

Should be 5A005A00 League nationality and Club nationality 

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Mircoski said:

Should be 5A005A00 League nationality and Club nationality 

I mean league code of Hanoi FC. Not national league code

like: england league code: 8b00

Vietnam league code: 5a00

priemier division league code: 0500

championship league code: 0600

so what is vietnam vleague 1 code? Jus let me known this code. Thanks

Edited by lataht
4 hours ago, lataht said:

Sure. For some clubs the game doesn't give them a league. So the league code is "blank" which shows up in hex as ff ff. This makes it a little hard to find, but you get used to recognising it as it is in exactly the same place as the normal league code.

I've put an arrow pointing to the ones you have to change below. So if you want to put this team in the English Premier Division you change that ff ff to 05 00. But make sure you swap Hanoi with a Premier Division club and change their league code to ff. That's the golden rule of hex editing - always swap exactly with another club.

53A98678-2892-41E7-A648-B819432AEFAA.thumb.png.ad8e7860f105b93310a12a669771bf9a.png.0d128fbcd55ea5629bc27324ea29ed0d.png

24 minutes ago, Pete123 said:

Sure. For some clubs the game doesn't give them a league. So the league code is "blank" which shows up in hex as ff ff. This makes it a little hard to find, but you get used to recognising it as it is in exactly the same place as the normal league code.

I've put an arrow pointing to the ones you have to change below. So if you want to put this team in the English Premier Division you change that ff ff to 05 00. But make sure you swap Hanoi with a Premier Division club and change their league code to ff. That's the golden rule of hex editing - always swap exactly with another club.

53A98678-2892-41E7-A648-B819432AEFAA.thumb.png.ad8e7860f105b93310a12a669771bf9a.png.0d128fbcd55ea5629bc27324ea29ed0d.png

Thank you so lot pete123. Appreciated for that. Thanks again

On 19/02/2022 at 09:49, Pete123 said:

Very important

Very very important 

Where do u find the financial details to edit on this section?

On 22/04/2022 at 01:48, Mike16 said:

Where do u find the financial details to edit on this section?

I didn't I'm afraid. But if you change the reputation it should change with it.

5 hours ago, Pete123 said:

I didn't I'm afraid. But if you change the reputation it should change with it.

How do I change reputation?