Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics PepsFM Tactic


Recommended Posts

Hey guys, found a tactic that has done pretty well for my city save. Not tried it with lower teams or other big teams. It has possession in most games but not all but its pretty good after your team has played a few games. 

Some key players stats.

Foden - 114 Games 65 Goals 30 Assists

De Bruyne - 104 Games 59 Goals 38 Assists



i holidayed in between games just to see how the tactic would go and the computer sold the likes of jesus, walker and sterling etc 
 

happy for any feedback and tweaks.

FC1AD9F9-0F46-4960-B730-51460DA89B89.png

24005308-D211-47A9-A722-E3BD1E96D58B.png

99B41BE6-1D3A-4D1B-8F2C-836394B84B0D.png

31A64738-FFC2-4124-A07A-D91B1ED9357F.png

85D6B3D3-C6E9-4D3F-AB17-07BC79C2241D.png

0A8F63E1-B0B9-4B33-84CA-3C10EC0D4D08.png

Edited by Jordan O
Missing info
Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 20/02/2022 at 19:49, Jordan O said:

Hey guys, found a tactic that has done pretty well for my city save. Not tried it with lower teams or other big teams. It has possession in most games but not all but its pretty good after your team has played a few games. 

Some key players stats.

Foden - 114 Games 65 Goals 30 Assists

De Bruyne - 104 Games 59 Goals 38 Assists



i holidayed in between games just to see how the tactic would go and the computer sold the likes of jesus, walker and sterling etc 
 

happy for any feedback and tweaks.

FC1AD9F9-0F46-4960-B730-51460DA89B89.png

24005308-D211-47A9-A722-E3BD1E96D58B.png

99B41BE6-1D3A-4D1B-8F2C-836394B84B0D.png

31A64738-FFC2-4124-A07A-D91B1ED9357F.png

85D6B3D3-C6E9-4D3F-AB17-07BC79C2241D.png

0A8F63E1-B0B9-4B33-84CA-3C10EC0D4D08.png

Holidaying wouldchange your tactic as the AI does what it wants, or do you mean you holidayed to pass time and played only each time you had a match?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 21/02/2022 at 02:49, Jordan O said:

Hey guys, found a tactic that has done pretty well for my city save. Not tried it with lower teams or other big teams. It has possession in most games but not all but its pretty good after your team has played a few games. 

Some key players stats.

Foden - 114 Games 65 Goals 30 Assists

De Bruyne - 104 Games 59 Goals 38 Assists



i holidayed in between games just to see how the tactic would go and the computer sold the likes of jesus, walker and sterling etc 
 

happy for any feedback and tweaks.

FC1AD9F9-0F46-4960-B730-51460DA89B89.png

24005308-D211-47A9-A722-E3BD1E96D58B.png

99B41BE6-1D3A-4D1B-8F2C-836394B84B0D.png

31A64738-FFC2-4124-A07A-D91B1ED9357F.png

85D6B3D3-C6E9-4D3F-AB17-07BC79C2241D.png

0A8F63E1-B0B9-4B33-84CA-3C10EC0D4D08.png

That's absolutely not fun tho , play as city and spend big amount of money , city are the strongest team there

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 24/04/2022 at 00:31, Schwantz34 said:

Holidaying wouldchange your tactic as the AI does what it wants, or do you mean you holidayed to pass time and played only each time you had a match?

I holidayed to pass time then played each game, so the transfers were out of my hand

added 0 minutes later
On 24/04/2022 at 11:20, RogerWitcher said:

That's absolutely not fun tho , play as city and spend big amount of money , city are the strongest team there

True i just tried to make a replica tactic that good be “fun” for some people i guess

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...