Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Vibe World Champion - Entries open

Rob

D7EEC86A-E6C5-40F2-BC46-4B0AEF908C0A.thumb.png.564aa86a27a3152ad1fa428dd0b56a38.png

A champion, according to dictionary.com:

29612B08-E8F6-4640-B849-89D24CB41832.jpeg.267c5d16896e46e388bd743bb1de4ad6.jpeg

That is what we, at Vibe, are about to crown: the first ever owner of the Vibe World Championship.

This first occupant of the belt will be crowned after a series of three events that I will host.

The champion will then defend their championship against the top ranked contender (as judged by a committee of long-standing Vibers) every 4 weeks in a best of three challenge at a special star studded event.  If that person loses then the championship is awarded to the person who defeats them, and so on.

If you are interested in competing to become the first champion please reply on here and/or message me direct.

Thank you for reading!

Hi all,

Thanks for the entries so far. I will do this at some point, but I think Vibe, and the world itself, needs to be in a better state before I do so I’m going to push this back to a few months time. I’ll message folk who have entered so far individually when we t resurfaces.

Thank you!