Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat About 263m€

Miki33

Greetings everyone.A long time ago,a brother of ours who was a member here found the bug to sell players for 263m€ and it was working for a long time.I tried it once,and I think almost everyone has tried it.But we want to overcome the reality mentality and certain difficulties of the game.That's why this bug seems exciting at first,but then it gets boring.I heard that this has disappeared with the winter transfer update.But it still continues with a different method.It still works.Do you think I should share this on the forum? I'm curious about your thoughts on this.

hi7 hours ago, Miki33 said:

Greetings everyone.A long time ago,a brother of ours who was a member here found the bug to sell players for 263m€ and it was working for a long time.I tried it once,and I think almost everyone has tried it.But we want to overcome the reality mentality and certain difficulties of the game.That's why this bug seems exciting at first,but then it gets boring.I heard that this has disappeared with the winter transfer update.But it still continues with a different method.It still works.Do you think I should share this on the forum? I'm curious about your thoughts on this.

hi, miki. you're right, since last updated that bug isnt working anymore, i've been try another methods, but still not happen. May i get your advice to activate that bug (again) thx fellas

The previous 'exploit' was shared, so can't see a reason why you cant share this way. 

Just make it clear in the title what it is, so those who don't want to know, won't accidently visit the topic and perhaps use a spoiler? @FuddledFox Any issues with @Miki33 sharing his new found transfer exploit?

5 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

The previous 'exploit' was shared, so can't see a reason why you cant share this way. 

Just make it clear in the title what it is, so those who don't want to know, won't accidently visit the topic and perhaps use a spoiler? @FuddledFox Any issues with @Miki33 sharing his new found transfer exploit?

Man,I don't know if I'm not allowed to share this.Am I breaking any group rules if I share?I'm not sure about these.

33 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

If it’s an exploit this is within the game I can’t see the problem with sharing it. It’s then up to each individual whether they want to use it or not on there own saves.

Ok then I can share this.I will open the related topic as soon as possible.