Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help I'm having trouble loaning out players

Is this a known problem in this year's game? 

Very few of my players, good youngsters and a few wonder kids haven't had any offers despite being offered out in the first three transfer windows 

The problem is that said players refuse to go on loan to my affiliates, so they just stagnate. 

Just out of interest:

• do you have 4 nations loaded? (not just one nation with 1-2 leagues loaded)
  • are they on the loan list? (not just offered out)
  • are they on low wages? (large wages theoretically should put off small clubs even if you wouldn’t ask them to contribute)
  • are you a top team with great youngsters? (rather than for example a top-flight, mid table Danish side?
  • do you just have a few (3-5) youngsters which you’re unable to loan out? (rather than dozens of youngsters) 

If you answered 5 x “yes”, then it should be relatively easy to loan our players. E.g. playing as Man Utd with 4 nations loaded, you should get +50% of your young players out on loan or to affiliates.

The more “no” answers you had, the harder (I assume) it should be to loan out young players.

This may help you decide whether it’s a player-issue or not 🙂 Hope this is of some help.

3 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

Just out of interest:

• do you have 4 nations loaded? (not just one nation with 1-2 leagues loaded)
  • are they on the loan list? (not just offered out)
  • are they on low wages? (large wages theoretically should put off small clubs even if you wouldn’t ask them to contribute)
  • are you a top team with great youngsters? (rather than for example a top-flight, mid table Danish side?
  • do you just have a few (3-5) youngsters which you’re unable to loan out? (rather than dozens of youngsters) 

If you answered 5 x “yes”, then it should be relatively easy to loan our players. E.g. playing as Man Utd with 4 nations loaded, you should get +50% of your young players out on loan or to affiliates.

The more “no” answers you had, the harder (I assume) it should be to loan out young players.

This may help you decide whether it’s a player-issue or not 🙂 Hope this is of some help.

I'm at Celtic, with 5 nations loaded. Yes to all your questions though 

Barrow in League Two in England are an affiliate, and when I send my young players there about reports say that they are either a star player in the division of one of the better players, but there is absolutely no interest in them from higher up, which doesn't make sense 

The reason I thought it may be he bug, is that players already out on loan when the first season started, always get loan offers, despite not being great, whereas Matt O'Riley is known as a wonderkid, and has had no offers at all, in three transfer windows, despite being offered out 

I'm glad the transfer/loan system isn't as easy as offering a player, and being overwhelmied with offers, but just feels weird that good young players don't have a single club interested 

Nations loaded are Scotland, England, Italy, Germany and Denmark 

17 hours ago, SaintPaul said:

I'm at Celtic, with 5 nations loaded. Yes to all your questions though ...

... but there is absolutely no interest in them from higher up

That does sound odd.

Someone from SI has said that it's a known issue and they're looking into it, so if anyone else is having the same problem, here's hoping it's fixed in the next update