Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help International Management Help Wanted

Hey all,

For those that are following my 1k Club Legend this is a bit of a spoiler...

I've never had the need to do any international management in any of my games, the only time I've ever tried it was way back in 2019 and I don't think it went well, I can't remember.

But I've just started managing England in my career, obviously I've brought my striker I'm doing the 1k with (he's was probably very close to a call up anyway) and I already have a lot of full England internationals in my squad, plus a good chunk of the U21s are from my academy.

A few things that I can't seem to work out;

• I can't find a good way of searching for available players and I don't want to just go with the 30+ year olds that are still there from before I took over. - Is there something I'm missing in terms of an easy way of searching for the best players for a nation (other than just selecting it in a normal search).
  • I brought in my tactic from Newcastle, but I'm not sure it's going to be the best for a team that doesn't play it every week (I know that it could only be an issue for full fat FM, given that FMM you don't have to train a tactic before a team can use it properly). - Those who have completed 1k challenges with international goals included, do your normal tactics work with national teams?
  • When I set up the corners and captains, it somehow got all confused with my Newcastle team and I made Rice the captain of England, he was already my club captain. And I got a message saying he was upset that he had the captaincy removed but happy he was given the captaincy... Seems like a glitch?

Thanks in advance :)

when looking for players i just go for position, first i look for the best 3 keepers, then the best 4 center backs etc. i recommend to look all players on the first pages and not using attributes filters cause for example, if i use SK in my tactic and i put +10 in all the highlighted attributes for that role, the filter will show up a lot of arg league keepers who have 11/12 in every stat but dibu martinez (who is by far the best arg keeper in the game) wont, having 17/18 in every stat but 8/9 speed.

About the captains and set pieces its all bugged, it definetly needs a rework, you will also notice you get other National teams pre match reports from your 2nd coach of your club, weird 🥴.

Yeah searching for players for international games is the biggest turn off of international management 🙂 I sent my club scouts to all the Guinean players before I got the job to get a head start on who looked ok.

I then  filtered based on nation and position. Then just worked down the list sorted on highest value.

Generally the FMM HQ would send a sniper to take out one of my picks in training a couple of days after confirming my squad.

I used the same tactics as my club. I was switching between three tactics anyway with Moriba—a different one based on the opposition formation.

I’d get “unusual formation” feedback at random times (almost as an excuse for a bad result) for teams that have played the same way all season. No idea when the game decides to throw that one🤷‍♂️

That captain changing message was annoying but had no effect on the club/morale. Just the game getting confused.

On 30/03/2022 at 06:21, MatiasDFS said:

for example, if i use SK in my tactic and i put +10 in all the highlighted attributes for that role, the filter will show up a lot of arg league keepers who have 11/12 in every stat but dibu martinez (who is by far the best arg keeper in the game) wont, having 17/18 in every stat but 8/9 speed. 

My boy Musso says hi.

54 minutes ago, eternalaurora said:

My boy Musso says hi.

yeah musso is really good too, at first i always go martinez-musso-rulli