Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics The Citizens Non-Charlatans Tactic (IV-III-III)

Have also been trying formats like that. Don't know why it's not producing enough goals and same is the issue with yours. Even though with a superteam, the goals just don't seem to come. Have even tried playing the inside forwards up front. Nothing still. Looks like the formation was nerfed for 22😄

10 hours ago, Uncleseekx said:

Have also been trying formats like that. Don't know why it's not producing enough goals and same is the issue with yours. Even though with a superteam, the goals just don't seem to come. Have even tried playing the inside forwards up front. Nothing still. Looks like the formation was nerfed for 22😄

Maybe you're right, as I think the problem with the role of a central striker. Most likely the role (P) is not suitable for this formation... But this scheme works not only with the grands, it worked with Lazio and Napoli, teams with a strong midfield of two playmakers and a anchor. Try and apply different roles for the striker. ;)

16 hours ago, Uncleseekx said:

Tried it with a non-super team, look at the striker stats. It all seems to work to me strange what is wrong with you.

IMG_20220403_191340.jpg

IMG_20220403_191420.jpg

IMG_20220403_191230.jpg

IMG_20220403_191140.jpg

8 hours ago, till malkovich said:

Tried it with a non-super team, look at the striker stats. It all seems to work to me strange what is wrong with you.

IMG_20220403_191340.jpg

IMG_20220403_191420.jpg

IMG_20220403_191230.jpg

IMG_20220403_191140.jpg😄😄. Have tried with Haaland and he disappears. Also show inside forward stats. It's always inconsistent. Though hi tried playing the wingers upfront now and it seems better though can still be inconsistent

8 hours ago, Uncleseekx said:

I understand that it is important for you to have the whole offensive group scoring a lot, not just the center striker. And for me it's about the results of the team as a whole, not just offensive stats. In any case, thank you for your feedback. P.S. I'll try it with Haland myself, then I'll answer how it went.

12 hours ago, Uncleseekx said:

As you can see Haland shows himself beautifully in this scheme, and the statistics of the insider forwards agree not so impressive. But if the main striker is doing well, then why rely on flank strikers. You can clearly see that it works. It just didn't work for you, not for any other reason. 

Screenshot_2022-04-04-13-23-10-198_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-04-13-23-41-984_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-04-16-24-05-936_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-04-16-24-54-965_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

2 minutes ago, till malkovich said:

As you can see Haland shows himself beautifully in this scheme, and the statistics of the insider forwards agree not so impressive. But if the main striker is doing well, then why rely on flank strikers. You can clearly see that it works. It just didn't work for you, not for any other reason. 

Screenshot_2022-04-04-13-23-10-198_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-04-13-23-41-984_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

I'll try it though but if you want more output from your inside forwards, play them as strikers as against big teams your lone striker will dissappear

4 minutes ago, Uncleseekx said:

I'll try it though but if you want more output from your inside forwards, play them as strikers as against big teams your lone striker will dissappear

I don't quite understand what it means to use inside forwards as centre forward. They're already strikers shifting to center from the wings. So there are three of them in the center, where else should they be placed. Okay, if you can't do it with one forward, then switch the role of P to CF. ( Haland has just a native CF role). Good luck

5 minutes ago, till malkovich said:

I don't quite understand what it means to use inside forwards as centre forward. They're already strikers shifting to center from the wings. So there are three of them in the center, where else should they be placed. Okay, if you can't do it with one forward, then switch the role of P to CF. ( Haland has just a native CF role). Good luck

I mean put them further up front down the wing and as center forwards but attacking wingers. This format has them playing in the midfield

28 minutes ago, Uncleseekx said:

I mean put them further up front down the wing and as center forwards but attacking wingers. This format has them playing in the midfield

You mean to put them like this, I think that's good too. It makes sense in this case the enemy defense can be stretched, which creates space for a single striker. But as I think so loses compactness and saturation in the final third of the enemy. In any case, it's an interesting point. In your case I understand the lone striker is lost, and you want the outside hitters to support him, you need to think about it.

Screenshot_2022-04-04-17-10-28-150_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg