Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How to create a tactic according to my team?

12 minutes ago, mihhasd said:

Do you mind if my players dont have real names as i cant fix the names

Huh. How did you set it up like that … did you have “use fake players” switched on, or a different method?

6D0967CC-E9E4-4EFF-A5D3-8777296B6C48.thumb.jpeg.a2231f3d6774ce60fcf387417b4f42c9.jpeg

9 minutes ago, mihhasd said:

I will send you an update later on the oppositions

69A4B7CF-3FD9-49DC-BD43-279602E68284.jpeg.b0d6e780feb68de8ce800730912ff1be.jpeg

Ah. I didn’t mean “send me screenshots” of your team or of your potential transfer targets. I meant “you have a real look at your players + identify who YOU think are your best players”.

If you are asking me to invest time + thinking doing this for Stevenage, then I am asking you to also invest time + thinking to share what you’ve already learnt AND for you to investigate / look into each / most questions.

🙂 

Just now, DanEnglish said:

Ah. I didn’t mean “send me screenshots” of your team or of your potential transfer targets. I meant “you have a real look at your players + identify who YOU think are your best players”.

If you are asking me to invest time + thinking doing this for Stevenage, then I am asking you to also invest time + thinking to share what you’ve already learnt AND for you to investigate / look into each / most questions.

🙂 

ok mate sorry

On 09/07/2022 at 15:26, mihhasd said:

not fake players i dont have the real names basically regens but from first season and i cant fix it

Did you buy the game?

On 11/04/2022 at 18:51, Forest are magic said:

Cheers mate I really appreciate it! I’ll try out this tactic and if that doesn’t seem like it’s working I’ll create a post and get help from all the top class vibe managers. Thank you for the link thought, I’ve managed quite a few teams and never had much of an issue but when it comes to my team I always don’t seem to do great 😂

I would just like to ask why did you implement a double roaming playmaker without having a position holder in the midfield?

3 minutes ago, Ltraa said:

I would just like to ask why did you implement a double roaming playmaker without having a position holder in the midfield?

I think you need to ask that question to @westyorksnffc and @deepheat83 who created / used that tactic - see screenshot below.

Also if you saw their league performance (on the 1st page of this topic):

• they scored a lot - with 4 forwards, 2 attacking playmakers + 2 aggressive wing-backs!
  • but they also conceded a lot - at least one goal per game, even with great wonderkids, which is no surprise as they’d get hit hard by any quick counter-attack.

F047A6EC-3F0E-4A73-AA3E-0AD87DFC7CBB.jpeg.ac6f432e3fc2e43fdb9faa4737d3f540.jpeg

On 10/04/2022 at 19:25, DanEnglish said:

Fantastic. You can see my thoughts below.

Remember you asked about building your tactic around your existing players + using your staff’s reports - so that’s what I’m answering.

Thoughts? 
Dan

——

A. Opposition:

Hide contents
  • Formations = As you said, most teams in Korea play with three at the back - with a 5122, 5212 or 5221 formation - so they’re weaker down the flanks but strong down the middle. Individual teams are an exception + play with a 41221, 4231 or 442.
  • Defenders = their DCs roughly average 10-14 aerial (with a few star DCs higher), 11-15 strength, and maybe 8-13 pace ... these are the numbers your ST would “need to beat”. 

• Wing Backs = how fast & good are the opposition wing backs? Are yours better or worse?

• Strikers = how fast or good aerially are the opposition strikers? Are they better / worse than your centre backs? 

B. Your Players

Reveal hidden contents

Striker

• your main ST is a new signing Islamovic
  • With 14 aerial, 14 strength, only 11 pace - He’s better in the air than 60-80% opposition DCs, but just as slow as most DCs.
  • If you have mid-table ambitions, your ST is suited to an aerial game, but not a through ball / pace game.

Midfield 

• Your best midfielder is Hook-Young, who is like Leon Brittan for Swansea
  • good passing (15?) but low creativity (8?) - Is suited to a passing game through the middle, but without expecting him to play lots of creative through balls / killer passes.

C. Staff Reports 

Reveal hidden contents

Your staff reports gives you two decent options.. a “wing-play” style (to your ‘aerially strong’ ST) or a “control possession” style (through your ‘good passing’ midfielder)

C3976045-D7CB-4FC0-BCCC-A9C56BF0424D.thumb.jpeg.d28ed5190719cd9ebce7b4d59c162e9a.jpeg

Wing Play:

• As the most opponents play a 5221 / 5212 variant - you’ll get killed down the middle of you play a 442 / 424. Not recommended.
  • The 41221 is a more solid recommendation - overloading your flanks + having three central midfielders in the middle.
  • To support this wide play style, the staff report recommends playing wider, with a faster tempo, and with attacking full backs who overlap.
  • The aim is to supply crosses to your aerial ST.
  • The question is whether you have good enough wingers + full backs? If you go with this option, do you need a new winger / full back?
  • While it’s not in the staff report, I’d be tempted to try this with a 3142, or 31411 (with a SS + TM) - as would crowd out the middle + give supply to your (defensive?) wingers.

DAF197C4-3787-4D9E-8FB5-39FC3F080B9D.thumb.jpeg.7f44fd0a1ea8e364347536b65e7ada59.jpeg

Control Possession

• This is recommended by your staff due to your teams good passing abilities.
  • The staff report recommends either a 41221 (same as wing play style above) OR a 5221 - which is very similar to what many of your opponents play.
  • It suggests slow + short passing which apparently suits your squad.
  • BUT it also suggests high pressing - which won’t be very effective according to your squad dynamics 😞 
  • Again id also think about a 3142 or 31411 - as it dominates the center to give many passing options 
  • You may need a new ST for this style - as the question is: how will you score goals?!

362A3EC4-61A1-48B9-8296-F35A041802B3.thumb.jpeg.bdf27552475948fe5ee956a9925d5fa1.jpeg

Other styles aren’t recommended / and your staff explain why

F3FA486A-5E52-416D-A8CF-580AE7A7CEBF.thumb.jpeg.e1fce6a2c3b4f057a451c60b514e5443.jpeg

19D37E29-1AE9-4F77-9D47-3363FFEFF052.jpeg.6feb8fbea031059369fca40de7c5cb1c.jpeg

B87859DF-ED98-4C05-ACE6-9B57CCEACAD9.jpeg.c74c19ebacf02e361181f88474cf3b80.jpeg

Edit - here’s the screenshot showing your side has “reduced pressing” due to low work rate. Though it may not be for your first team members, it’s true for your overall squad.

526460E7-CD86-4BC5-BD97-9C9E9A1720F7.thumb.jpeg.7d07f78d2a0350cd193d70f7b9d5bfe7.jpeg

Next

Will summarise what I think your options are.

I don't really understand how would you base your tactic from the opposition, because I don't know what teams to base on especially if I am one of the powerhouses in a specific league

1F7517D3-036F-4FDB-9ACA-56FC1F7EAA53.thumb.jpeg.0ae17d423cbc626c1cc1958bf7a9720b.jpeg

Great question - here’s some ancient Chinese philosophy to help you understand why you may want to know your opposition. Lao Tzi’s Art of War is an exceptionally good read.

Knowing your enemy / opposition is considered good practice in most sport, most business, and most global activities.

27 minutes ago, Ltraa said:

I don't really understand how would you base your tactic from the opposition, because I don't know what teams to base on especially if I am one of the powerhouses in a specific league

If your team is completely dominant in your league - like Celtic in Scotland (like your army is completely dominant over other armies) - then knowing your enemy is less important. So perhaps less relevant for you.

The original poster was playing in the South Korean league, with (at least) 3 other teams much better than his. So it was relevant for him.

Does that help? 🙂 

2 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

1F7517D3-036F-4FDB-9ACA-56FC1F7EAA53.thumb.jpeg.0ae17d423cbc626c1cc1958bf7a9720b.jpeg

Great question - here’s some ancient Chinese philosophy to help you understand why you may want to know your opposition. Lao Tzi’s Art of War is an exceptionally good read.

Knowing your enemy / opposition is considered good practice in most sport, most business, and most global activities.

If your team is completely dominant in your league - like Celtic in Scotland (like your army is completely dominant over other armies) - then knowing your enemy is less important. So perhaps less relevant for you.

The original poster was playing in the South Korean league, with (at least) 3 other teams much better than his. So it was relevant for him.

Does that help? 🙂 

If so, I should just make a tactic based on the team report and the tactics recommended by my assistant manager while taking note of who are my key players on the team?

@DanEnglishWhat I've read is just brilliant. Finally after years, even with successes, it seems that he has managed to understand how the game works without breaking it with particularly op and unrealistic tactics. Thank you