Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How to gather all the pupils of your favorite team?

Hi friends, you know what I miss most about this game. That when you search for a player you can not specify his favorite club, imagine how it would make it easier to find players such as pupils of the club that you are interested in. What a dream! It would be possible to collect all of the pupils of your favorite team, and not spend money on mercenaries.

IMG_20220413_211340.jpg

Completely agree 👍

That is a very simple, yet fantastically satisfying idea. I also would love it. Some of my favorites FM/FMM saves have involved ‘bringing players back’ - like a (FMM18?) Sunderland save bringing back an aging Jordan Henderson to provide much needed leadership to my young local squad 🙂 

As an extra, similar idea - I’d really love for there to be an extra field added (underneath the favorite club) called something like “first club” - which is a lookup from the players history page. Which is searchable like your ‘favorite club’ ide. This means I can also resign the academy players back to the club OR create an “Man Utd academy” or “Barcelona academy” team below the top leagues! 🙂 

6 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

Completely agree 👍

That is a very simple, yet fantastically satisfying idea. I also would love it. Some of my favorites FM/FMM saves have involved ‘bringing players back’ - like a (FMM18?) Sunderland save bringing back an aging Jordan Henderson to provide much needed leadership to my young local squad 🙂 

As an extra, similar idea - I’d really love for there to be an extra field added (underneath the favorite club) called something like “first club” - which is a lookup from the players history page. Which is searchable like your ‘favorite club’ ide. This means I can also resign the academy players back to the club OR create an “Man Utd academy” or “Barcelona academy” team below the top leagues! 🙂 

Interesting. I did not know that there was such a feature in FMM18 as the return of players, who knows can listen to us the developers and add these desirable features in future releases. They do happen here right? Dan thanks for the feedback!

On 14/04/2022 at 15:53, till malkovich said:

I did not know that there was such a feature in FMM18 as the return of players

What I meant was - I bought (transferred / signed) the player when he reached 32-34 years old - as he started to decline + became more affordable. It wasn’t a particular feature in FMM, just that I knew Henderson used to play for Sunderland, so  in my mind I was ‘bringing him back’ 🙂