Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Unlikely to improve in the future

ron1hy

My coach says my right back who is 22 years old is unlikely to improve in the future. Does this mean their stats wont improve and should I sell them on?

Edited by ron1hy
1 hour ago, ron1hy said:

My coach says my right back who is 22 years old is unlikely to improve in the future. Does this mean their stats wont improve and should I sell them on?

it means there isnt a significant difference between his current ability and his potential ability, if he doesnt look good enough already maybe you should sell and reinvest

48 minutes ago, MatiasDFS said:

it means there isnt a significant difference between his current ability and his potential ability, if he doesnt look good enough already maybe you should sell and reinvest

Ok. Do you think the player stats can improve?

The above assumes your coach report is correct 👍

I would definitely check both (1) the training report + (2) the post-match player improvement page … to see if he’s still improving or not in the short term 🙂 

13 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

The above assumes your coach report is correct 👍

I would definitely check both (1) the training report + (2) the post-match player improvement page … to see if he’s still improving or not in the short term 🙂 

can scouts be wrong with your own player traits? i know they can be wrong about ca and pa stars a lot but i thought the traits of your own players are just shown when a hidden attribute is above or below 'x' value. i guess ill trust them less from now 😶

On 18/04/2022 at 15:53, MatiasDFS said:

can scouts be wrong with your own player traits? i know they can be wrong about ca and pa stars a lot but i thought the traits of your own players are just shown when a hidden attribute is above or below 'x' value. i guess ill trust them less from now 😶

Yes i've got a save with Fulham currently taken them from the championship to europa league final in 3 seasons and have used challobah throughout. My scouts said he had peaked and that he was only ever going to get to 2 and a half stars, He's currently in my starting line up as captain with 4 and a half. Happened multiple times with players i scout i get a bad scout report but i still buy the players and they turn out to be a gem. 

On 19/04/2022 at 00:53, MatiasDFS said:

can scouts be wrong with your own player traits? 

Pretty sure that part is accurate, at least for the ones based on hidden attributes.

EG: If their Penalties hidden attribute is good, then you get the accompanying message in the staff screen every single time.

At least that's what happened for me when I was manipulating the values in the save file to work out which one was which. Of course that was a version or two ago, so it might have changed.