Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Development has plateaued

ron1hy

8 hours ago, ron1hy said:

What does this mean and how do I overcome this in a young player? Can they recover?

Cheers

You just have to wait until their birthday and they'll start moving again. It's just a game mechanism to stop them levelling up too fast and maxing out too young. 

Occasionally, you'll get one update after their birthday and then it will come right back and you have to wait for another year! So annoying. I generally prefer players who are 19 or over now because they are much less likely to get this message.

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

You just have to wait until their birthday and they'll start moving again. It's just a game mechanism to stop them levelling up too fast and maxing out too young. 

Occasionally, you'll get one update after their birthday and then it will come right back and you have to wait for another year! So annoying. I generally prefer players who are 19 or over now because they are much less likely to get this message.

Oh I see, so it's a game ageing things rather than anything I am doing wrong?

43 minutes ago, ron1hy said:

Oh I see, so it's a game ageing things rather than anything I am doing wrong?

Yeah, they don't want all the young players fully developed by the time they turn 18, so the game slows them down...

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

Yeah, they don't want all the young players fully developed by the time they turn 18, so the game slows them down...

So I assume the age when this stops is 21?

14 hours ago, ron1hy said:

So I assume the age when this stops is 21?

Depends a bit on the player. Many 19 year olds won't get, but some do. I don't think I've ever seen it for a 21 year, but very occasionally for a 20 year old. Basically, the younger the player, the more likely it is to happen.