Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat 1kc tactics

Still new to this forum so I don't know much. I noticed everyone who does 1kc challenges never share their tactics. Is there a rule in this forum that says never your share your 1kc tactic? If so then the unwritten rule doesn't make sense if you share your player stats then share the tactic all together. 

It's actually a bit more explicit - not unwritten. You will see in almost all challenges that you should use and develop your own tactics if you are going to post results. People often share their tactics for challenges like this towards the end of each year's edition, after they have finished all their challenges. But no, collaborating on a single tactic for challenges isn't something that's done, for several reasons.

So everything @hhooo said is right, but also...

When you do share your tactic (to help people work out how to make their own, not to copy it) you end up getting lots and lots and lots of questions about why it's not working for someone else, etc. I don't mind helping people, but sometimes it can be too much.

There's no such thing as a tactic that works all the time anymore - those days are pretty much gone. You need to change things mid-game, sometimes change it against certain formations, etc. And you need to worry about player quality, player morale, team dynamics and a bunch of other things. So people's expectations are often unrealistic. Some even get upset with the person sharing. So it's just not worth it in many cases. 

Totally agree, plus the fact that a certain tactic is for a certain style of play and purpose....therefore isn't for everyone.....jist follow some of the general rules of thumb (player development, morale, staff selection, team dynamics).....the results will come....

Screenshot_20220424-193401_FM22 Mobile.jpg

7 hours ago, Gazzaeverton said:

Totally agree, plus the fact that a certain tactic is for a certain style of play and purpose....therefore isn't for everyone.....jist follow some of the general rules of thumb (player development, morale, staff selection, team dynamics).....the results will come....

Screenshot_20220424-193401_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Can you share this?

I see y'all points. They are all noted but if someone asks you can still share thoug

9 hours ago, Scratch said:

So everything @hhooo said is right, but also...

When you do share your tactic (to help people work out how to make their own, not to copy it) you end up getting lots and lots and lots of questions about why it's not working for someone else, etc. I don't mind helping people, but sometimes it can be too much.

There's no such thing as a tactic that works all the time anymore - those days are pretty much gone. You need to change things mid-game, sometimes change it against certain formations, etc. And you need to worry about player quality, player morale, team dynamics and a bunch of other things. So people's expectations are often unrealistic. Some even get upset with the person sharing. So it's just not worth it in many cases. 

It's as easy as sharing and tell the other person that you won't be answering questions but I understand. I just see incredible goal stats that I'll like to reciprocate since I have good players. Have been playing FM since FMH14 never knew you could make players score insane amount of goals like that so it's just need to me 

On 26/04/2022 at 03:52, Uncleseekx said:

Still new to this forum so I don't know much. I noticed everyone who does 1kc challenges never share their tactics. Is there a rule in this forum that says never your share your 1kc tactic? If so then the unwritten rule doesn't make sense if you share your player stats then share the tactic all together. 

I might not share my tactics too often, but do give quite a few clues as to how I make it to my achievements