Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Will FMM2022 be too hard?

I haven't played a FMM game since back in FMM2019 because back then it got too difficult for me. I could be managing the biggest teams like Bayern & still struggle to beat the likes of Bristol City, and had never gotten the right tactic…guess the days of "plug & forget" are gone permanently?

So will FMM2022 be much harder than the older games? Haven't looked at the new training mechanics yet, dunno how is current AI assistant manager at handling it

When I was managing Inter, there seems to be not much difference. It’s still pretty easy as every other previous editions. It do seems a little harder for lower league but perhaps it’s because I have not been playing much this version.

I've found that its not more difficult but a bit more sensitive to the instructions. To be honest, I still plug and play with my tactics - its just that it took my quite a while to get to them in the first place!

One thing that's new this year (I think!) that makes it a bit harder is that players start getting worried if you win too much. "Worried that the team can't maintain their unbeaten run". So it's much harder to keep all players at bright green morale, which I find translates a little to their performance.

Also, seems a little fickle - if you're on a good run, no worries, but once you lose a couple of games, can be easy to go on a bad run.

But overall, not that different. Pretty easy to put together a next level team and win everything. 

Edited by Scratch

Thanks, appreciate everyone's replies

Btw is OME still in FMM2022? EME had a reputation for being slower unless your mobile phone is made by NASA 

2 hours ago, julystork said:

Thanks, appreciate everyone's replies

Btw is OME still in FMM2022? EME had a reputation for being slower unless your mobile phone is made by NASA 

EME working good in my 4 year-old iphone 7, it does lag a bit when the battery is low though