Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Unbeatable season

Has anyone ever gone a full league season unbeatable? No draws at all, 38 league wins or 34 league wins? While using a normal tactic not some mad overload tactic dedicating five men to attack and two or one player to defend 😄

Edited by Uncleseekx

If you manage to play a few seasons with a top team and get the team filled with superstars then I don't find it THAT hard to accomplish this. The thing with my playing style is that I change tactics up around the season so I get the occasional slump versus some mid teams and never accomplish all 38 wins

7 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Well, if you count FMM21 too, then yes. I did managed to get all 38 games won and it’s not even the first time.

FMM 22 is hard this time to get that kind of result. I'll like to see it done on 22

7 hours ago, Nikolaosrokos said:

If you manage to play a few seasons with a top team and get the team filled with superstars then I don't find it THAT hard to accomplish this. The thing with my playing style is that I change tactics up around the season so I get the occasional slump versus some mid teams and never accomplish all 38 wins

I have the stars on one of my other save and trust my team to still lose to a mid table team. The game this year is difficult compared to last year's own with occasional moments of the game screwing you over. To go 38 0 and 0 is hard

3 hours ago, Uncleseekx said:

FMM 22 is hard this time to get that kind of result. I'll like to see it done on 22

I’ve played enough FMM22 to say that I disagree with this. It’s still easy to get 38-0-0 after around 7 seasons and above with top clubs.