Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Hex codes

Evening all, I’m trying to fluke my way into moving Rangers and Celtic to the English Championship, and in return moving Reading and Derby to the Scottish Championship by changing their league codes within a save file using a hex editor.

So far so good, we’ll I’ve found Rangers in the code at least but I have no clue what to change. 

I’m lead to believe the code for the English Championship is 00 05 00 but I have no clue what the code is for the Scottish Premiership. 

Does anybody happen to know what it is? 

Thanks (feeling hopeful).

13 hours ago, discostu said:

Evening all, I’m trying to fluke my way into moving Rangers and Celtic to the English Championship, and in return moving Reading and Derby to the Scottish Championship by changing their league codes within a save file using a hex editor.

So far so good, we’ll I’ve found Rangers in the code at least but I have no clue what to change. 

I’m lead to believe the code for the English Championship is 00 05 00 but I have no clue what the code is for the Scottish Premiership. 

Does anybody happen to know what it is? 

Thanks (feeling hopeful).

I've been doing this every single year, and seeing your post here makes me want to do it again. I had made the pre-update version (not released here), so I did have some experiences in that front. What you have found is just a little part of what needs to be done, but if you need any help, or simply just want that database, you can tell me here.