Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Tactical Help

Hello everybody!

I'm trying to create a 4231 tactic and would like your help.

Starting with the goal, what is the difference between an SK and a GK? Given that I'm playing with equipment that struggles for maintenance, is it preferable to use a GK?

Moving on to side defenders, FB or WB?

In the central defenders, therefore, as I have very weak with the ball should I CD, is it possible to justify hiring someone better with the ball to use a CD with BPD?

The midfield duo was thinking of using a CM with CJ, but often a "hole" between the two times and the midfield defense and also between my central defenders, how to solve?

In the position of Nº10 I am thinking of using an AP.

At the extremes I already thought of 2 IW/ 2 IF or one of each.

The spearhead an AF.
In the mindset of these teams are the instructions for now:

What is your opinion? What to improve?

3.png

1.png

2.png

Hola 👋🏽  yo te aconsejo que puedes hacer estos 3 puntos claves que en mi experiencia me funciono 

Punto 1. En el ámbito del portero debes fijarte las estadísticas y también que tactica vas a usar (punto 2).

Punto 2. Si quieres que te funcione la ta tica te recomiendo que te elijas en que modo de entrenador quieras hacer tu ya sea general, ofensivo, defensivo o etc, te elijas ofensivo y en tus preparadores del club puedas tener un forma física, general, defensivo y motivacional o ofensivo dependiendo a tu gusto y los días antes que comience el partido pones al forma física de segundo entrenador y cua do ya sea el día del partido pones un general de segundo entrenador.

Punto 3. En la tabla de tácticas puedes ver tácticas predefinidas y en el preparador que elijas tiene u  estilo táctico diferente elijes uno y te guías de esa tactica pero no la usas, sino el truco que harás es poner clean slate y copiaras las tactica predefinida que elegiste y listo. 

Buena suerte 🧧