Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat New Save poll

New Save!   

23 members have voted

1. 1. Accidentally deleted my SAF Scotland save. What should I do next?

• Police Brutality - 442 Brexitball at PSNI. Success measured in yellow/red cards
    • Island hopping Goal a Mile. Travel the Mediterranean by boat
    • Inverted Wing Back double trouble career
    • Building a nation - China

I've gone and done it. Saved over my Miracle of a Gothenburg file, where in season 5, I had purchased Scott Mctominay, retrained him as a striker, and he was bashing in 70-80 goals a season. I hate that it's gone, because I can't recreate it without Mctom getting listed by United and dropping his wages at Celtic before purchasing him.

But, life goes on. Help me decide what to do next! Other ideas are welcome.

Damn, that sucks! 

Not sure which of those appeal most. With the inverted wing back one, are the IWBs the one scoring the goals? How would that even work? As in how could they get enough for a DT?

Hmm... Maybe the Mediterranean one?

Not really interested in the yellow/red card one, though I am interested in the 442 part as this is how I'm rolling right now: 

image.png.c44985ad79f482f3cc17e3bb10e08247.png

Anyway, best of luck whichever way you go!

3 hours ago, Scratch said:

Damn, that sucks! 

Not sure which of those appeal most. With the inverted wing back one, are the IWBs the one scoring the goals? How would that even work? As in how could they get enough for a DT?

Hmm... Maybe the Mediterranean one?

Not really interested in the yellow/red card one, though I am interested in the 442 part as this is how I'm rolling right now: 

image.png.c44985ad79f482f3cc17e3bb10e08247.png

Anyway, best of luck whichever way you go!

The DT would be tough, and the goals might have to be adjusted, but playing a few seasons just messing around I stumbled onto a tactic that saw my IWBs running into the box and shooting often, getting about 10 goals a season each, and that was with players who were not great, on their traditional foot, and didn't have any helpful PPMs. I think I could get them to maybe 25-35 goals a season with some adjustments and better players. 

The 442 I've got in Northern Ireland is a bit lopsided due to player quality, but it plays a deep defense with long passing, and DLF/AF combo, with one winger and one inverted foot WM. It's better than I had expected!

That's pretty impressive, but yeah would probably need and adjusted target. Could be a lot of fun. 

Haha, I'm using Deep and Long too (although when you say it like that...). Playing around with it a lot still as I just got appointed (started unemployed). A few years back Long was great for me, but I can't remember the rest of the tactic I used, LOL, so I'm trying to work it out (or at least work out what works now)...

Anyway, can't wait to see what you come up with.

China nation builder picking up more steam than I thought it would! I'll keep this open a few hours then call it. Thanks for the input everyone!

1 hour ago, hhooo said:

Alright, IWB scoring challenge it is! What have I gotten myself into...

Me, Rich and George did talked about IWB DT last year. It definitely is grindable on FMM21 but obviously, you know me, I have 0 commitment over my saves 😂. Not sure about FMM22 though.

1 minute ago, broodje kip said:

Me, Rich and George did talked about IWB DT last year. It definitely is grindable on FMM21 but obviously, you know me, I have 0 commitment over my saves 😂. Not sure about FMM22 though.

I've run a test season to get the tactic cleared up, and it's definitely workable. I can get them to have 5-8 shots each per game so far, and my GK has 5 assists. Shape is a very compact 352

41 minutes ago, hhooo said:

I've run a test season to get the tactic cleared up, and it's definitely workable. I can get them to have 5-8 shots each per game so far, and my GK has 5 assists. Shape is a very compact 352

This genuinely will be my fave career of this years’ version. I love people cracking new areas of challenges.