Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Best plug and play tactic

Evening all 

trying to start a save with Sunderland and all of the different tactics I’ve tried on the forum so far are not working. I appreciate the game takes a bit of investing. But could anyone recommend a tactic to use which would provide success from the start with minimal input?

I appreciate nothing can guarantee success but I’m going on a long distance trip soon and would like a great tactic to start myself off with?

cheers.

Most tactics labelled tactics here are broadly either tactics meant to break the match engine with very good players or those that are barely tested to work beyond the one club.

If you want to have a tactic closest to plug and play, you have to read and ensure that the tactic clearly shows trials at many levels. Career threads are also sometimes good places to look for what you want.

11 hours ago, Meow said:

Most tactics labelled tactics here are broadly either tactics meant to break the match engine with very good players or those that are barely tested to work beyond the one club.

If you want to have a tactic closest to plug and play, you have to read and ensure that the tactic clearly shows trials at many levels. Career threads are also sometimes good places to look for what you want.

Thanks for the reply. 

For whatever reason this year I am struggling to get any tactic to work whilst playing as Sunderland.