Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Questions to the reserve team

Beste

I cannot find answers to it, so I want ask here. 

my reserve team isn’t playing in a league. It will change at one day ? For example if I go champion in first league ? 
i play with cologne in Germany. My first team is actual top 6 in first league and the reserve team normally is playing in 4th league. 
but the game isn’t simulating 4th league, so I have to do always friendly games that is not effective enough.

i use formation 4-1-1-3-1 in my first team. My reserve team use always 4-4-2. I want that they play same style like first team, so I got them a gold Assistent Trainer who prefer same formation like me . But the formation doesn’t change.

is there a way to choose the players you want to play in start formation? The Assistent always use a keeper that is older and already good, but I want that he put a younger keeper with more potential.

thanks for any help 

Dennis

20 hours ago, Beste said:

is there a way to choose the players you want to play in start formation? The Assistent always use a keeper that is older and already good, but I want that he put a younger keeper with more potential.

Loan out all the reserve players (or for that older GK, perhaps promote to the first team) - except for the 11 who you want to be playing every Reserves game. That way the assistant has no choice! 🙂 

Doesn’t work for lower league clubs who have no-one below them to loan to! But works nicely for the bigger / top league clubs.