Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat 5 Things The Devs Need To Add in FMM23

1.New Leagues 
I don't know if its just me or that FMM isn't listening to Mobile as a communtiy,and dont get me wrong I love FM ,but there is some things they need to change like 1 i would like for them to put in other nations for us to manage i like going around  Europe and the world to manage you know a Journeyman and I  cant wrap my head around that its so hard.If they cant do it then lets us do it.

2.Import Files into the Game more Easier
I see so many people creating files like txt.changes and Logos and Face Packs.On PC/MAC its way more easier to upload files into the game with a simple touch of an import button,and i wish they had this for mobile because i feel that me and other people could create files and downloads that make the game way more better like loading in smaller leagues like in England the Ismathian League or in Bosnia  the Reigonal Leagues

3.Longer Loan Periods
When I send a player out on loan i want to keep him there for an amount of time,but the time limit is from 6 months to the end of the season and i wish i could keep him there longer because i wanna see him get playtime and if i call him back i have no where to play him and sure you would say move him down to reserves but he probably wouldnt play there either.

4.The Match Engine!!!!!
The Match Engine for years now i have been going through the pain no 3d i can barely see whats going on off corners and sure 2d is alright but i dont understand how SOCCER MANAGER can run 3d and we cant.So idk

5.Realistic Talk to Players and Board. and Press Conferences 
THIS IS A MUST ADD When you are in a game and your down by 1 at half or morale is low you need a team talk at halftime its really easy to add, and really i dont understand whats  the problem .Also we need more options to talk to the board  each year i get the same options to talk to them and its annoying. Also before a game like we should be able to give our teams a pep talk you know they need to make mobile more realistic.

IM HOPING ONE DAY THE DEVS LISTEN TO US

1. To be honest, they did just add an extra league for FMM22. They have repeatedly said they are trying to make sure FMM still works for lower end devices. I think the answer is the game needs to detect the device's abilities and recommend the amount of leagues from there - like the PC version does.

2. Yeah that would be good.

3. Not a biggie for me but yeah why not.

4. No 3d thanks. I love the fact that its 2d.

5. Before and after match and half time talks, I could go for that. Skip the press conferences that would get real boring real quick.

So ambitious. And to be fair, it would be nice. But before we even talk about ambitious things like that, they really should fix the absolute basics.

CM and especially DMC ratings are bad for no reason, GK to a smaller extent.

Player histories are consistently broken or left with empty fields making it horrendously ugly.

AI transfers and team building are so hilariously bad. Decent well-built sides at the start are ruined, leaving either horrendously bloated sides or paper thin squads with 0 goalkeepers.

1. Pretty sure they gonna add a new league but im hoping for something 'exotic'.

2. I like that.

3. 2 seasons loan sounds nice.

4. 2D is fine.

5. A team talk would be nice.Hate the PC.

I agree with DM need to be rated better.

Better financial system (merchandise,broadcast,ticket sales) would be useful for LLM.

New role like mezzala is a must since that pretty much a meta role in modern football.

More option in tactic building (In possession/In transistion/Out of possession).

They better go big or cut the price of the game but knowing FMM dev they probably gonna rename the defensive FB role to No-nonsense FB and act like it something new.

Am wondering if there are different directions which FMM players desire - see below as an oversimplified example…

You may want more than one of these directions, but you won’t want all of them 🙂 which would be the most popular?

————-

1. More like full fat FM - e.g. more leagues, more players, more player roles, more media/squad interaction.
  2. More like FIFA - e.g. 3D match engine, perhaps a draft mode?
  3. More stats - e.g. expected goals, non-penalty goals scored, pre-assists, player stats per 90 mins played, an ‘export to CSV’ button.
  4. More mod friendly - e.g. easier to import files, downloads, changes, mods, an ‘import’ button.
  5. Fix existing game - e.g. better AI squad mgmt, fix DMC match ratings, fix player histories, plus other bugs.
  6. *New* Revamp existing game - e.g. revamp tactics, revamped transfer, new challenges, perhaps a draft or multi-player mode? 
  7. Speed up existing game - e.g. more like an old CM game (or Football Chairman), where you can plug + play, no highlights, speed through seasons.
  8. Simplify existing game - for new players who don’t understand what’s going on / who can’t succeed with a top team straight away - how to make it easier to enter this game for the first time.

Just some different directions - would be fun to see this as a poll ! 🙂 

Edited by DanEnglish
1 hour ago, 1shotz said:

I just hope they revamp the tactics been the same for too long now 

Just added your comment into the list of different directions above, as it’s a direction all of its own 👍 

More realistic transfer by AI. Young players in low form should not be bought at high prices. Sometimes AI clubs should save their money for class players like Haaland, Mbappe, etc. instead of spending their budget on unworthy contracts. Beside, it is very difficult for us to assess a player's potential in real life by numbers. But I think the AI seems to be cheating because it can see hidden stats. That's why it always values a player relying on PA, fame and ignores his current form. In fact, we can completely be fooled by the transient performance of a player. So I want the AI evaluates the player's performance as well. This must be fun if an offline game made us feel like we were playing with "humans".

1. We get new leagues most years :s 

2. That's a potential legal nightmare as clubs don't want such edits available, and SI can't really be seen to promote them, tbf we're kinda lucky they've left the backdoor open for us to exploit

3. Aren't loan rules in real life changing now? So two year loans and the like are banned? That rings a bell. 

4. I think it's time for a new engine but definitely not a 3D one. Limits the devices it'll be available on and would kill batteries on a portable pick up and play game. 

5. FMM is a game about tactics and players, not questionnaires and praying you pick whichever stupid answer the game wants. The players are dots and statistics, not the SIMs. 

IM HOPING ONE DAY THE DEVS DONT LISTEN TO YOU

1) They add new leagues every year.

2) Good idea but it’s hard to implement it on iPhone which is why SI don’t add it. I read somewhere in their forum that most SI staffs use iPhone.

3) This one is acceptable. I can agree with it.

4) No, FM with 3d match engine will be a burden for lower end device. They have over 4k players in England alone which cost tons of spaces. Having 3d match engine will make the game needing over 30GB of files.

5) Talks with players and boards would be good but press is a no. FM Mobile is made to be a plug and play game. Having press conference slows down your gametime.

More options in the tactic creator is necessary. The current creator is too rigid for me. I'd like the devs to pay more attention to defensive shape. I have more control over my attacking play. I can easily create patterns of play by placing certain roles next to each other and with the aid of certain instructions.

But defending seems to be all vibes. You have zero control of your defensive width. There's no compactness. It's all down to the quality of your back 4/5 + CMs because there's no structure in place to make your team defend in a certain way. 

2D is fine for me. I can do without 3D. 

Adding the player search parameters to the scouting menu will be a big deal for me. I love to engage my scouts. 

My wish list:

• More stats - e.g. expected goals, non-penalty goals scored, pre-assists, player stats per 90 mins played, an ‘export to CSV’ button.
  • Fix existing game - e.g. better long-term AI squad mgmt, fix DMC match ratings.
  • Revamp (or ‘evolve’) existing game - perhaps a draft mode?! Or new ‘narratives’ / challenges?! Not required, but would be fun.

Plus certainly want more options in player search - inc. to search on ‘favorite club’ and search if a player has played / started at your club.

Another thing I think they need to fix is work permit rules. They work the same whatever league you're in (exceptions being EEA national countries and Irish can play in UK) which just doesn't reflect reality.

E.g. look at Korea, there's a fair few foreigners who you couldn't sign in reality as they're not capped. however the restrictions on number of foreigners is also missing 

6 hours ago, Elliott said:

However the restrictions on number of foreigners is also missing 

Yeah squad registration would be a huge step forward. Wouldn't actually expect it happen though

FMM currently doesn't even do loan rules properly and sometimes restrictions don't apply to other clubs. I've been told no more than 6 before, and my promotion rivals just sporting a 50% loan squad.

49 minutes ago, Meow said:

I've been told no more than 6 before, and my promotion rivals just sporting a 50% loan squad.

Is that “no more than 6 DOMESTIC loans” + your rivals also had loans from non-domestic clubs … ? Am just wondering if it was that 

25 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

Is that “no more than 6 DOMESTIC loans” + your rivals also had loans from non-domestic clubs … ? Am just wondering if it was that 

No lol

1512612180_Screenshot_2022-01-20-19-37-30-731.thumb.png.426ec38ef650dcd62dca19f665e58fb1.png.835469846a1e4933fe7953bd91f76ee8.png

Unless it is a specific loophole where English doesn't count for Cardiff

6 hours ago, Arzii94 said:

What about new Chairman mode. Idk how this things can look like, but it will be a very intresting.

That’s a common request over the years. FM’s Miles Jacobson (spelling?) answered it before (2014?)  saying something like:

• there’s already a very good (Android?) app called Football Chairman …
  • … which was created by a FM employee …
  • … so they have no plans / intention to do it.

The football chairman app is a good game, but I also would like this in FMM 😜 

I just want the ability to check fixtures when actually in game, cos often when I’m doing a challenge I forget whether my next game is 4 days and I need to sub someone to keep condition or it’s seven days and I can let them play the full game.

The same as above, but with the ability to change set pieces within the game too.

On 14/06/2022 at 03:35, DanEnglish said:

to search on ‘favorite club’ and search if a player has played / started at your club.

There's a feature in transfermarkt that allows you to check the ex-players and academy products of a club.

10 hours ago, White Europe said:

Instant result button, when ASM doesnt change team selection and tactic.

That completely beats the point of the game. 

On a different note - next season the EPL (English premier league) will allow 5 subs, increased from 3 subs now. It’ll be interesting to see how next year’s AI deals with that.

• E.g. do top teams (Man City) rest star players (Haaland, De Bruyne, etc) against weaker opposition, knowing they can bring up to 5 stars off the bench if needed?
  • E.g. do top teams (Liverpool) sub off 3-4 star players at half time, if they’re winning comfortably, to rest those players?

Other leagues already have 5 subs this season, but I haven’t played outside the EPL in this year’s game to see how the AI handles it.

I just have one really:

Show preferred formation in the search coach screen! 

Oh, and a way to have more variety in funky preferred formations, i.e. have retired players prefer the 2-1-2-3-2 formation my team played when he retired.

Boring but a better editor. Move teams across leagues (end of season promotions etc). Amend staff, create staff, create new players (vs amend an existing - where missing), change player into non-player etc, transfer staff.