Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat 5 Things The Devs Need To Add in FMM23

Just seen this thread, a few things I’d like added have already been mentioned.

• Slightly more advanced player instructions, such as type of build up, support/attack like on full fat FM
  • As @Rob said being able to see future fixtures while in a match to see if a player needs to be subbed etc. 
  • Better AI transfers, no club needs to keep buying £40m plus goalkeepers to only play once then sell on. 
  • More transfer options - pay in instalments, after X appearances, X goals etc.

Dont see the need for more interactions or press stuff, will just slow down gameplay. Definitely don’t want 3D match engine, 2D on a mobile game is perfectly fine. 

Some things I'd like to see in the next FMM:

1.) More contract structure options. Such as offering to pay a certain percentage of wages if trying to sell a player with a bloated contract, offering performance bonuses when signing, and offering transfer fee's in installments. Also, offering a player out for an unspecified fee just to gauge interest.

2.) A reworked game engine that allows other styles of play to be successful. I always wind up pressing high with trying to control possession. Some top teams in the current game primarily attack through soaking up pressure, drawing the other team out of position and countering. Counter attacking football isn't just for teams hoping for a draw and trying to steal a point to avoid relegation. Maybe it's just my training, system, or the players I buy, but has anyone been able to play a low block and have high league or cup success?

3.) With a gold coach, you should be able to train player traits for a player such as their weak foot, playing one-two's, or playing killer balls.

4.) Player roles on the tactics screen. Such as putting a CM on attack, support, or defend. Those designations make a CM play complete different and provides new levels of your attack or defense. Also, adding in the regular FM roles like Mezzala or Wide Center Back.

These are just what came to mind first, what do you think? Some may be harder with mobile, but hey it's a wish list.

16 hours ago, jp1742 said:

1.) More contract structure options. Such as offering to pay a certain percentage of wages if trying to sell a player with a bloated contract, offering performance bonuses when signing, and offering transfer fee's in installments. Also, offering a player out for an unspecified fee just to gauge interest.

2.) A reworked game engine that allows other styles of play to be successful. I always wind up pressing high with trying to control possession. Some top teams in the current game primarily attack through soaking up pressure, drawing the other team out of position and countering. Counter attacking football isn't just for teams hoping for a draw and trying to steal a point to avoid relegation. Maybe it's just my training, system, or the players I buy, but has anyone been able to play a low block and have high league or cup success?

3.) With a gold coach, you should be able to train player traits for a player such as their weak foot, playing one-two's, or playing killer balls.

4.) Player roles on the tactics screen. Such as putting a CM on attack, support, or defend. Those designations make a CM play complete different and provides new levels of your attack or defense. Also, adding in the regular FM roles like Mezzala or Wide Center Back.

These are just what came to mind first, what do you think? Some may be harder with mobile, but hey it's a wish list

2 and 4 are what will make me a mobile fan again. The devs have been making improvements off the pitch with some little additions here and there but the tactic creator and overall gameplay have been the same since the creation of man. 

Counter attack tactics are impossible to implement in this game. There's just no defensive structure in place. 

Player instructions/duties are necessary. Mentality controls too much. I'd like some of my players to do things outside of the team mentality. Personal instructions will help with that. 

As it stands, I won't be playing this game until there's significant additions to the tactic creator, and improvement of the engine in general. 

16 hours ago, jp1742 said:

These are just what came to mind first, what do you think? Some may be harder with mobile, but hey it's a wish list

2 and 4 are what will make me a mobile fan again. The devs have been making improvements off the pitch with some little additions here and there but the tactic creator and overall gameplay have been the same since the creation of man. 

Counter attack tactics are impossible to implement in this game. There's just no defensive structure in place. 

Player instructions/duties are necessary. Mentality controls too much. I'd like some of my players to do things outside of the team mentality. Personal instructions will help with that. 

As it stands, I won't be playing this game until there's significant additions to the tactic creator, and improvement of the engine in general. 

More roles (mezzala, enganche, wide cb, etc.) also the duties (attack, support, etc). 

tactical revamp, this year it seems so hard to score from open play, just admit it we all rely on that corner kick  exploit. While the other previous versions were way too easy, you could breeze thru 30 seasons with 1 overpowered tactic.

I like everything on the game, only frustrating part is not having players called up for Germany, Holland and Japan. I get the rights but still its so frustrating 😫 

I'd also love to see a "pick rotated squad" button like I used to use in full fat FM all the time when playing a small team to easily rotate my squad in between matches or just before a big match where I wanted the starters to all play.

Was much easier than saving two team selections and loading them before every match.

Clear team > Pick rotated squad. Would just love it.

I really want 3d badly, soccer manager and top Eleven runs it so why shouldn't sports Interactive have it running already considering the millions that play this game. Also seem some comments saying they don't want 3D and are fine with 2D, well it should be a choice cause the PC version you can pick between 2D or 3D. To end it, 3D is needed BADLY!!!!!!!!! 

Well a new match engine ain't particularly relevant (if it works don't fix it) but for me all I need is revamped tactics 

Revamped transfers

And a better more comprehensive overall rating system

2 hours ago, KyleJNichol said:

Personally, I would like some more roles added to make tactics more interesting. I.e. False 9, Mezzala, wide CB and so on

Yeah. Wide CB's are really crucial when trying to play a back 3. Also a Regista role. Them adding all these plus a match engine is going to make the game rise to at least 2GB and they are still trying to make it handheld for small devices which is what is killing the game

3 hours ago, Uncleseekx said:

Yeah. Wide CB's are really crucial when trying to play a back 3. Also a Regista role. Them adding all these plus a match engine is going to make the game rise to at least 2GB and they are still trying to make it handheld for small devices which is what is killing the game

As much as it killing the game it's still a nice thing for gamers with weak devices you know

5 hours ago, Uncleseekx said:

Curious on if anyone has tried playing a Libero on the outside of a back 3 and if that will play somewhat similar to a WCB?

I haven't tried it personally, but plan on testing next team I manage that I play a back 3 at.

3 hours ago, jp1742 said:

Curious on if anyone has tried playing a Libero on the outside of a back 3 and if that will play somewhat similar to a WCB?

I haven't tried it personally, but plan on testing next team I manage that I play a back 3 at.

It doesn't work as a wide center back