Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe ‘Collections’ forum

Rob

Just a thought, but is there much scope in a separate ‘Other’ forum called ‘Collections’ where each individual poster can post their own topic that documents (a link with comments) careers they’ve posted all in one place?

Edited by Rob
13 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

Great idea for those of us that have a collection to show off. 👌

Yeah, and also for new folks to see some of the things that have been done and to do spinoffs

1 minute ago, Rob said:

Yeah, and also for new folks to see some of the things that have been done and to do spinoffs

Definitely. My journey on here has been inspired by some of the wonderful careers that came before me. It's nice to leave a legacy. 

7 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

Definitely. My journey on here has been inspired by some of the wonderful careers that came before me. It's nice to leave a legacy. 

100% me too. And the likes of Ash, who have done major amazing stuff over the years, can have their old stuff more easily accessible.

Definitely like the sound of this. Not only does it keep some of the amazing older careers relatively active, but also a great idea so people can look back and get ideas for new games and how players approach certain challenges. Great shout Rob. 

17 hours ago, JamesVilla said:

Definitely like the sound of this. Not only does it keep some of the amazing older careers relatively active, but also a great idea so people can look back and get ideas for new games and how players approach certain challenges. Great shout Rob. 

Thanks James. Definitely worth doing.

11 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Rob’s best idea in recent years.

So kind