Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help What i need to be have strikerless tactic??


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

hei i'm son, i need help on my strikerless tactics, I'm just stuck with inconsistent tactics, and that frustrates me, I'm too unfamiliar with strikerless, but when I read @Kanegan 1k challenge with lee kang in it makes me excited again.

its This is my first time creating a topic here. 

Screenshot_2022-06-18-00-40-39-83_274ce8a533c0b976f2fb8c3dd2773c8d.thumb.jpg.2564a7bba7eb9be7cbcca7cf83191f26.jpgScreenshot_2022-06-18-00-40-48-84_274ce8a533c0b976f2fb8c3dd2773c8d.thumb.jpg.5ed93b230865e49b0495cb55334e0bc4.jpgScreenshot_2022-06-18-00-40-33-96_274ce8a533c0b976f2fb8c3dd2773c8d.thumb.jpg.1f67b27e7c8631b5bb9bde34cfecf40c.jpg

Edited by Indicus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great question!

The most recent strikerless tactic I’ve seen on this forum is from @daniel1130 <here>

B91C5E9A-F4F2-4B4C-95FC-0A1AE755E1B8.jpeg.a16c03672a147a6c9b3d4149af95eb74.jpeg

It is a VERY similar setup to yours, but the midfield 3 are a little different, his is on control (yours is overload) + his other settings are a bit different. You could try it.

Hope this gives a different alternative 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 18/06/2022 at 02:39, Indicus said:

hei i'm son, i need help on my strikerless tactics, I'm just stuck with inconsistent tactics, and that frustrates me, I'm too unfamiliar with strikerless, but when I read @Kanegan 1k challenge with lee kang in it makes me excited again.

its This is my first time creating a topic here. 

Screenshot_2022-06-18-00-40-39-83_274ce8a533c0b976f2fb8c3dd2773c8d.thumb.jpg.2564a7bba7eb9be7cbcca7cf83191f26.jpgScreenshot_2022-06-18-00-40-48-84_274ce8a533c0b976f2fb8c3dd2773c8d.thumb.jpg.5ed93b230865e49b0495cb55334e0bc4.jpgScreenshot_2022-06-18-00-40-33-96_274ce8a533c0b976f2fb8c3dd2773c8d.thumb.jpg.1f67b27e7c8631b5bb9bde34cfecf40c.jpg

As someone who wasn’t bad at them once upon a time, the main tip I can give is: focus on a high turnover of team goals more than anything else.

And make sure you set up set pieces correctly.

Edited by Rob
Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

Great question!

The most recent strikerless tactic I’ve seen on this forum is from @daniel1130 <here>

B91C5E9A-F4F2-4B4C-95FC-0A1AE755E1B8.jpeg.a16c03672a147a6c9b3d4149af95eb74.jpeg

It is a VERY similar setup to yours, but the midfield 3 are a little different, his is on control (yours is overload) + his other settings are a bit different. You could try it.

Hope this gives a different alternative 🙂 

okay @DanEnglish will try it!! i hope it work with my player hehe

 

2 hours ago, Rob said:

As someone who wasn’t bad at them once upon a time, the main tip I can give is: focus on a high turnover of team goals more than anything else.

And make sure you set up set pieces correctly.

@Rob i just frustated with my player, he don't have set piece ablity or have aerial power. but i will work up with other. thanks for advice

By the way he is my player. 

Screenshot_2022-06-18-00-41-01-27_274ce8a533c0b976f2fb8c3dd2773c8d.thumb.jpg.bf63055c95a3711f6d43fc91de7140eb.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Indicus said:

okay @DanEnglish will try it!! i hope it work with my player hehe

 

@Rob i just frustated with my player, he don't have set piece ablity or have aerial power. but i will work up with other. thanks for advice

 

By the way he is my player. 

Screenshot_2022-06-18-00-41-01-27_274ce8a533c0b976f2fb8c3dd2773c8d.thumb.jpg.bf63055c95a3711f6d43fc91de7140eb.jpg

He is young and will improve A LOT.

May be worth testing your tactic with a more proven player first? Then you can see if it works.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 18/06/2022 at 02:39, Indicus said:

hei i'm son, i need help on my strikerless tactics, I'm just stuck with inconsistent tactics, and that frustrates me, I'm too unfamiliar with strikerless, but when I read @Kanegan 1k challenge with lee kang in it makes me excited again.

its This is my first time creating a topic here. 

Screenshot_2022-06-18-00-40-39-83_274ce8a533c0b976f2fb8c3dd2773c8d.thumb.jpg.2564a7bba7eb9be7cbcca7cf83191f26.jpgScreenshot_2022-06-18-00-40-48-84_274ce8a533c0b976f2fb8c3dd2773c8d.thumb.jpg.5ed93b230865e49b0495cb55334e0bc4.jpgScreenshot_2022-06-18-00-40-33-96_274ce8a533c0b976f2fb8c3dd2773c8d.thumb.jpg.1f67b27e7c8631b5bb9bde34cfecf40c.jpg

Try mine if you like.....3-2-5 attacking counter tactic

Screenshot_20220620-225256_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Gazzaeverton said:

Try mine if you like.....3-2-5 attacking counter tactic

Screenshot_20220620-225256_FM22 Mobile.jpg

oke thanks i will try it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Indicus said:

oke thanks i will try it. 

Yes give it a try.....get the right pacy players up front, and no defence can cope with it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 18/06/2022 at 07:09, Indicus said:

hei i'm son, i need help on my strikerless tactics, I'm just stuck with inconsistent tactics, and that frustrates me, I'm too unfamiliar with strikerless, but when I read @Kanegan 1k challenge with lee kang in it makes me excited again.

its This is my first time creating a topic here. 

Screenshot_2022-06-18-00-40-39-83_274ce8a533c0b976f2fb8c3dd2773c8d.thumb.jpg.2564a7bba7eb9be7cbcca7cf83191f26.jpgScreenshot_2022-06-18-00-40-48-84_274ce8a533c0b976f2fb8c3dd2773c8d.thumb.jpg.5ed93b230865e49b0495cb55334e0bc4.jpgScreenshot_2022-06-18-00-40-33-96_274ce8a533c0b976f2fb8c3dd2773c8d.thumb.jpg.1f67b27e7c8631b5bb9bde34cfecf40c.jpg

Change ur instructions 

Balance 

Width narrow 

Tampo medium or slow

Creative freedom disciplined 

And attack 

Run at defense 

And shoot on site

With short central passing focus 

Run at defense means player hold the ball and make runs with ball not runs fast with fast tempo they pass quickly with fast tempo .. 

So Run at defense required slow or medium tempo .. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...