Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Assists Challenge

Rob

D96A0B7F-88F0-47F1-B00F-E8C1C7F7F44E.thumb.jpeg.815843fc69b800fd6f40a60c7a8d1184.jpeg

(not entirely sure who came up with it originally, but @Ian did the post last year that I’ve taken)

Alright lads this is a rather simple idea/challenge which is based on the goal challenges which are currently popular on Vibe.

For this challenge you'll be looking for assists not goals so its the person creating the chances who is important.

This is an interesting challenge which can be played along side the 1,000 goal challenge but unlike the 1,000 goal challenge only club assists will count (due to international ones not being recorded in game).

Rules

• Any League.
  • Any Player.
  • Own formations only.
  • No cheats or unlockables allowed.
  • A career thread for us to follow is advised.
  • Photo evidence is needed.
  • No Myclub or created players

Leaderboard

1. 1,291 - @Rob - Here

Edited by Rob

Nice idea. I'm not convinced I can get any one player to assist all that much. I can get them to score and assist or just score.

Is there any sort of benchmark?

29 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

Nice idea. I'm not convinced I can get any one player to assist all that much. I can get them to score and assist or just score.

Nah, just 0. Anything gets on the board.

What's the max number of assists to reach? Have a save that Bruno is on pace for this if plays almost every match, I rotate my squad a lot. First season he had 30 assists and second season 29. So what's the target number? 

1 hour ago, Dai_ said:

Be the benchmark you want to see in the world