Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat When the game wants you to lose at all costs


Recommended Posts

I can't be the only one who has suffered this and the image below is even better, have went ahead to lose a game where I had 4 clear cut chances and opposition had just 3 shots and won by one with me having 10+ shots

Screenshot_20220621-205155~2.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Yes it feels that way sometimes!

Questions - Have you got the other screenshots from the match - e.g. the one full of match stats? Or what formation they played? Also what formation were you playing?

Why - As Brentford often play a back three (532) and as Man United I often play a 4231, so I may dominate them, but (1) I struggle to score and (2) they often have just a few very good chances where their 2 x STs are basically 2 vs 2 against me (2 STs vs 2 DCs, as I didn’t play a DMC) - so the few chances they had were good opportunities! At least away from home.

Here’s my annoying 1-1 as Man Utd away to Brentford

Spoiler

D30BD3E5-C7DE-4258-AB35-A5184DF4C9CE.thumb.png.3496876ecda01b2f83f6318e7b0feaac.png

01C4561B-6140-42EE-AA13-D654514CCAE9.thumb.png.288597dab3922e05737704b2978f0063.png

D7221096-6C58-4813-9AD8-C96EEBAC310D.thumb.png.19dc895374104b7a45af4f9aa4a2dd1b.png

Edited by DanEnglish
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 I don't have the screenshot of the 4 clear cut chances missed. Here, Brentford were playing a 4-2-3-1 and I was playing a 5-2-3. My team missing clear cut chances and losing the match happens from time to time on saves not just this once. The game is just evil this year💀💀

Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

Yes it feels that way sometimes!

Questions - Have you got the other screenshots from the match - e.g. the one full of match stats? Or what formation they played? Also what formation were you playing?

Why - As Brentford often play a back three (532) and as Man United I often play a 4231, so I may dominate them, but (1) I struggle to score and (2) they often have just a few very good chances where their 2 x STs are basically 2 vs 2 against me (2 STs vs 2 DCs, as I didn’t play a DMC) - so the few chances they had were good opportunities! At least away from home.

Here’s my annoying 1-1 as Man Utd away to Brentford

  Reveal hidden contents

D30BD3E5-C7DE-4258-AB35-A5184DF4C9CE.thumb.png.3496876ecda01b2f83f6318e7b0feaac.png

01C4561B-6140-42EE-AA13-D654514CCAE9.thumb.png.288597dab3922e05737704b2978f0063.png

D7221096-6C58-4813-9AD8-C96EEBAC310D.thumb.png.19dc895374104b7a45af4f9aa4a2dd1b.png

I don't have the screenshot of the 4 clear cut chances missed. Here, Brentford were playing a 4-2-3-1 and I was playing a 5-2-3. My team missing clear cut chances and losing the match happens from time to time on saves not just this once. The game is just evil this year💀💀

Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

Out of interest - did they score from their only corner? 😆

Sometimes like that but most of the time it's always a damn outside shot or somehow they broke the defence 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Superking said:

In one match my goal keeper score own goal 🤣🤣 and running out side the box.. and that was only goal 

Dude needs to be sold💀💀. And things like that happen when you're trying to go unbeaten in a season and that's how you end up losing it all

Link to comment
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Not even 24 hours since the first post, the game once again has screwed me over. Created 6 clear cut chances and could only score 1 and that was the late goal. First goal was a free kick. The game has it out for me😄😄

Screenshot_20220622-201642~2.png

Edited by Uncleseekx
Link to comment
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Resurgam said:

Happens to me often. This one just now. Getting used to it now so doesn’t annoy me as much.A78FCB74-C4DB-421C-A98E-506D476E1649.thumb.png.3fc24b2336c611aa28fd723208983fab.png

 

😄😄😄. Your's is worse. You must be playing some type of weird overload formation to generate that kind of shot count to create such amount of clear cut chances. Also the goals conceded 💀💀. Do you mind sharing it it's a not a challenge tactic? 

Edited by Uncleseekx
Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Resurgam said:

Happens to me often. This one just now. Getting used to it now so doesn’t annoy me as much.A78FCB74-C4DB-421C-A98E-506D476E1649.thumb.png.3fc24b2336c611aa28fd723208983fab.png

 

Wow. They scored 5 goals, from 4 shots on target, with no own goals. How did that happen? 😵 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

Wow. They scored 5 goals, from 4 shots on target, with no own goals. How did that happen? 😵 

 

Screenshot_20220626-164748_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Resurgam said:

Again, 3-0 up with 25 minutes to go, and then thisF0C9E416-4BBC-456B-998D-A06B3B9E7397.thumb.png.9e90282aace4d9e35b7afbde5f69560b.png

That looks legitimate. They switched to attacking / overload for the last 20-30 mins, perhaps with some fresh subs off the bench … maybe you also made done changes? … and then they just created so many chances:

  • 5 goals
  • 6 clear cut chances
  • 11 shots on target (vs your 5)
  • 11 corners (vs your 0)
  • 12 offsides (vs your 0)

They battered you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Resurgam said:

Again, 3-0 up with 25 minutes to go, and then thisF0C9E416-4BBC-456B-998D-A06B3B9E7397.thumb.png.9e90282aace4d9e35b7afbde5f69560b.png

Your formation is very leaky from the looks of it

Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

That looks legitimate. They switched to attacking / overload for the last 20-30 mins, perhaps with some fresh subs off the bench … maybe you also made done changes? … and then they just created so many chances:

  • 5 goals
  • 6 clear cut chances
  • 11 shots on target (vs your 5)
  • 11 corners (vs your 0)
  • 12 offsides (vs your 0)

They battered you.

Thanks for reminding me 😂

 

2 hours ago, Uncleseekx said:

Your formation is very leaky from the looks of it

Believe it or not it isn’t most of the time. But it definitely can be in some games. Can’t help but use a Kevin Keegan type attacking 4-2-4 since FM19 🤷🏽‍♂️ 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

whatever career the default tactics or own tactics always start off good and it feels it always wants me to lose.

Fm22 mobile is my first game and i feel it using my weaknesses plus i dont have any tactical experience

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mihhasd said:

whatever career the default tactics or own tactics always start off good and it feels it always wants me to lose.

Fm22 mobile is my first game and i feel it using my weaknesses plus i dont have any tactical experience

You go with the flow. Start off as a big team to know the kinks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Out of all the screwups the game has done to me, none hit harder than this cause it was Liverpool and they are really hard to beat in the first season 

Screenshot_20220702-043424~2.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I lost against 10 men Aberdeen 1057114186_Screenshot_20220707-151826_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.a424ea4d5656527ba115937cd996acb0.jpg

when game wants you to loose at all cost

that's they won without shots on target and I lost with 8 shots on target 

And also they are left with 10 men from the 39th minutes 🤣🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 03/07/2022 at 19:42, Resurgam said:

C962B238-912C-4064-96E9-CA7901C19305.thumb.png.4a501166c51f29e5e48067f4b8a2ed74.png

This is the harshest one I’ve seen so far. FIVE disallowed goals and lose 1-0.

This is the game you added into the record store - right?

4BCAA913-80B4-481E-A0E8-9693C2DF5828.thumb.jpeg.e31bba34f4cc24a3acf2226284205b59.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 27/06/2022 at 10:29, Superking said:

Screenshot_20220626-164748_FM22 Mobile.jpg

This one feels really unlucky:

  • You had 7 shots on target, 3 CCCs, 2 goals = pretty good
  • They had 2 shots on target, zero CCC, but scored 3 goals = ouch.
1 hour ago, Superking said:

I lost against 10 men Aberdeen 1057114186_Screenshot_20220707-151826_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.a424ea4d5656527ba115937cd996acb0.jpg

It is unlucky that they scored - as they didn’t have any shots on target.

But it’s not that surprising that you didn’t score: 8 shots on target, only 1 CCC - were they all headers from crosses / corners, or all long-shots? Or (worse!) lots of blocked long-shots l, as they pack their 10 men defense deep + compact. 

Would be interesting to (1) see the detailed match + players stats for this game, plus (2) learn what tactic changes the oppositions made after their red card, and what tactic changes you made 🙂 

That will tell the difference between ‘unlucky’ vs ‘the game wants me to lose’ 😉 Just some thoughts 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

At some point u r going to lose game do not need to critical about it I just posted it for fun and i know I m not only who lose like this here is bunch of peoples like me.!

I lost that one game apart from that I won comfortably 

I followed never change tactics at cost I lose or win 🏆 .

I need ur help about players injury my main stiker got injured 2-3 times for 1 or 2 months in recent and previous season. 

@DanEnglish

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Superking said:

At some point u r going to lose game do not need to critical about it I just posted it for fun and i know I m not only who lose like this here is bunch of peoples like me.!

I lost that one game apart from that I won comfortably 

I followed never change tactics at cost I lose or win 🏆 .

I need ur help about players injury my main stiker got injured 2-3 times for 1 or 2 months in recent and previous season. 

@DanEnglish

 

 

 

Rotating helps a lot if only your participating in 1kc💀💀. Also the most annoying injury in the game is the groin s train and it pisses me off. Who the hell is hitting my players down there? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's happened again 🤦‍♂️. And for anyone who might be confused on why I'm playing Brentford again, I copied the save file before the season started so I won't be doing any transfers if I wanted to start afresh 

Screenshot_20220708-053048~2.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is no amount of getting better players and tactical planning that can completely prevent this from happening.

HOWEVER, @Uncleseekx @Resurgam @Superking from the thread, if this happens to you so frequently it might be your tactics (more specifically your matchday decisions) . Generally it shouldn't happen more than a handful of times a season.

I used to have the problem of being too aggressive, then MORE attacking when I don't score. For me pulling back and giving space for them to make mistakes helped me score.

Would this work for you? Not if you have different tactical tendencies from me. Maybe you're not changing your approach enough, changing it too much, not using substitutes right...

 

19 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

This one feels really unlucky:

  • You had 7 shots on target, 3 CCCs, 2 goals = pretty good
  • They had 2 shots on target, zero CCC, but scored 3 goals = ouch.

Btw scores goals don't count as shots in FMM. It's actually 9 vs 5, not as drastic as the screenshot suggests.

Also CCC has always been awfully implemented, always has been. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...