Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat 3kc - possible? Please can someone do it?!?

Rob

Not a challenge, as such, but it really annoys me, far more than it should, that no one has managed a single player 3kc. @PriZe gave it a whirl:

Spoiler

That one ended abruptly.

But now we have China, Scotland and other leagues are still turd, people are still getting 130-150 goal seasons, and we have loads more control over set pieces. Yes any person who achieves this will likely need the luck of getting the international job, but can someone just PLEASE DO IT?

On the ENHANCED MATCH ENGINE (EME).

This post is only semi in jest - I just want the joy of seeing someone break the barrier.

Thank you. 

(edited to clarify ENHANCED MATCH ENGINE)

Edited by Rob
7 hours ago, Dai_ said:

Challenge accepted. 😉

3 hours ago, broodje kip said:

I’m (probably) in.

Two fellas I know could give this a good go. I have faith in you both. Achieve, please.

31 minutes ago, Rob said:

Two fellas I know could give this a good go. I have faith in you both. Achieve, please.

You know it'll take me a few months to decide on a player & team though. 🤣

I guess I'll just keep on going with my Lucca save. He's got over 1K goals already and just in my 6th season. Those are without international goals. Let me see what I can get out of him eventually. 

3 hours ago, Dai_ said:

In FMM22, please, haha.

10 minutes ago, shosky said:

I guess I'll just keep on going with my Lucca save. He's got over 1K goals already and just in my 6th season. Those are without international goals. Let me see what I can get out of him eventually. 

Please do! You can do this!!!

3 hours ago, Dai_ said:

I haven’t played for months. No idea what’s OP in this year’s game.

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

I haven’t played for months. No idea what’s OP in this year’s game.

Part of the challenge Mr Sandwich

1 hour ago, Superking said:

Impossible 

According to my calculation, it really is not. All we need is a whole lot of luck. I’ve managed to have de Ligt with top class attributes at 38 so that means we have quite a lot of time. An 18 years old striker will have 20 years at least to reach 3k. On average, if you can score 150 goals every season, it’s achievable especially with international goals.

1 minute ago, broodje kip said:

According to my calculation, it really is not. All we need is a whole lot of luck. I’ve managed to have de Ligt with top class attributes at 38 so that means we have quite a lot of time. An 18 years old striker will have 20 years at least to reach 3k. On average, if you can score 150 goals every season, it’s achievable especially with international goals.

A friendly against Germany every international break should boost the INT goals by a lot

1 minute ago, Kun Aguero said:

A friendly against Germany every international break should boost the INT goals by a lot

The fact that Germany is so shit in game is so funny 😭😂

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

And out of 20 years 1 year u should count for injuries now make calculations .. 

If u want to reach 3kc u need atleast 6 seasons with 200+ goals 

2 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

Do friendly games count for a 1k (or 3k in this case)? 

9 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Do friendly games count for a 1k (or 3k in this case)? 

As part of international goals, yeah. 

7 hours ago, Superking said:

And out of 20 years 1 year u should count for injuries now make calculations .. 

If u want to reach 3kc u need atleast 6 seasons with 200+ goals 

Umm… no. You need around 5 seasons with 170-180 goals, not 200.

4 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Umm… no. You need around 5 seasons with 170-180 goals, not 200.

How many highest goals have you scored in 1 season by 1 striker? ... For 3 kc u need to better ur previous goal scoring records and u have to do it atleast 5 to 6 six years continuously.. 

On 23/06/2022 at 22:10, Rob said:

Not a challenge, as such, but it really annoys me, far more than it should, that no one has managed a single player 3kc. @PriZe gave it a whirl:

Reveal hidden contents

That one ended abruptly.

But now we have China, Scotland and other leagues are still turd, people are still getting 130-150 goal seasons, and we have loads more control over set pieces. Yes any person who achieves this will likely need the luck of getting the international job, but can someone just PLEASE DO IT?

This post is only semi in jest - I just want the joy of seeing someone break the barrier.

Thank you. 

Challenge accepted. I will start today or tomorrow. just a few questions, can it be in OME or does it have to be in EME?

3 hours ago, Superking said:

How many highest goals have you scored in 1 season by 1 striker? ... For 3 kc u need to better ur previous goal scoring records and u have to do it atleast 5 to 6 six years continuously.. 

I have no idea if you know who I am or not…

1 hour ago, Superking said:

I am  new here !! i don't know who r you..! 

Ah, apologies for that. I’m an active member here though haven’t been playing much this year. I’ve been one of the best tactician (Better than Rob definitely :P )  in the past few years.

2 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Ah, apologies for that. I’m an active member here though haven’t been playing much this year. I’ve been one of the best tactician (Better than Rob definitely :P )  in the past few years.

Nice!! I want to ask 1 thing about lone striker tactics

I able to win 🏆 with Aston villa 

Brighton and Everton  in 1st season 

4-3-3 formation 

But whenever I tried 1 stiker tactics I not able to win league 

Is 1 striker tactics required powerful team in EPL ???

2 hours ago, Superking said:

Nice!! I want to ask 1 thing about lone striker tactics

I able to win 🏆 with Aston villa 

Brighton and Everton  in 1st season 

4-3-3 formation 

But whenever I tried 1 stiker tactics I not able to win league 

Is 1 striker tactics required powerful team in EPL ???

Tbf, not really technically. I’m someone who prefers lone striker tactic though in most of the times where I use underdogs, I will have IFs supporting the striker. If we’re talking about 1kc tactics, then mostly yes. Most 1kc tactics require sub-top clubs at least.

4 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Tbf, not really technically. I’m someone who prefers lone striker tactic though in most of the times where I use underdogs, I will have IFs supporting the striker. If we’re talking about 1kc tactics, then mostly yes. Most 1kc tactics require sub-top clubs at least.

1kc u can do it with any club as u have much time to build the squad..

But 2kc 3kc is difficult 😕 I just

and  manged to scores only 50 goals from main striker in league and total team goals 90+ 

1st season and always played 1 season I will do 1kc challenge soon

3 hours ago, Superking said:

1kc u can do it with any club as u have much time to build the squad..

But 2kc 3kc is difficult 😕 I just

and  manged to scores only 50 goals from main striker in league and total team goals 90+ 

1st season and always played 1 season I will do 1kc challenge soon

50 goals from your main striker in the first season is good though. Most of the times I would have around 20-40 in the first season. Would appreciate if you can show me your setup.

Say someone grabs a 17 year old at first.

-2 seasons: 100 goals at aged 19 isn’t that hard.

- Next 15 seasons: 150 a season, including ITN, gives a further 2,250, making 2,350 so far.

- Then it’s another 650 from a 34 year old until retirement. 🙄

This will rely on those 150 seasons being more than 150, and that player being willing to extend contract to grab the excess goals at the end.

This will be hard if anyone actually takes it on.