Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat 3kc - possible? Please can someone do it?!?

Rob

14 minutes ago, Rob said:

I feel like I’ve been rumbled. BUT to be fair we’ve seen a 2kc strikerless, a DT with two inside forwards ( @Ian), and about to see a 3kc! And, also, to be fair I do put my money where my mouth is with two 1,000:1,000s, which I am fairly sure someone must have manipulated me in to (a certain Welshman that I regret falling out with 😥).

So @Scratch is the first to throw his hat in to the ring. Anyone else likely to take up the challenge?

Don't forget the other challenge you've talked me into.... that I'm a fair way into, btw. 😉

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

Actually, I’m the first.

You’ve not posted your op yet?!?!

1 hour ago, Dai_ said:

Don't forget the other challenge you've talked me into.... that I'm a fair way into, btw. 😉

Oooohhh I didn’t mention that as I wasn’t sure if I can?

26 minutes ago, Rob said:

You’ve not posted your op yet?!?!

Oooohhh I didn’t mention that as I wasn’t sure if I can?

I posted like a few minutes before Scratch.

21 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I posted like a few minutes before Scratch.

Damn it. Didn’t see that. I stand corrected

Lol, but I posted a whole season rather than an intro! 😄 Not that I care. It's all good. Ain't no race. My career will be so so slow...

1 minute ago, Scratch said:

Lol, but I posted a whole season rather than an intro! 😄 Not that I care. It's all good. Ain't no race. My career will be so so slow...

I have no doubt that you are already in season 5.

3 minutes ago, Rob said:

I have no doubt that you are already in season 5.

Nah... I would have given up by season 5. I am live blogging this one... You can watch me crash and burn in real time.

On 24/06/2022 at 09:43, shosky said:

I guess I'll just keep on going with my Lucca save. He's got over 1K goals already and just in my 6th season. Those are without international goals. Let me see what I can get out of him eventually. 

What?

Averaging over 170 goal a season???

Incredible!!!

Just want to say thanks to everyone giving this a go. It’s certainly got the career/challenge side of the forum a bit more active. Some great scores so far and really good fun to read. I can see a few people passing 3kc and getting nearer 3.2kc at this rate.

18 hours ago, Rob said:

Just want to say thanks to everyone giving this a go. It’s certainly got the career/challenge side of the forum a bit more active. Some great scores so far and really good fun to read. I can see a few people passing 3kc and getting nearer 3.2kc at this rate.

It’s been a fun read and props to you for challenging them! Defo made the game more fun 

18 hours ago, Rob said:

You ruined my life Rob. Why did I fall for this!

Nah, well done mate, certainly got some excitement going here and also got me into a long career when I thought I wouldn't be able to face one...

20 hours ago, Rob said:

I never planned to play any long career this year, but damn, u got me into this. Ur the mastermind behind all this, everybody who will complete this must be thankful to you 👌