Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eternalaurora

FMM22 List of Good Mentors

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xVZg221ISSVcNn9LXQSJWbbTuZrutGazohfXaw8Gb70/edit?usp=sharing

The list above is a spreadsheet of the better mentors categorized in their mentor position (supposedly) I compiled in a save with England, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain, after winter transfer. 

To get into this list, a player has to satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. The player has to be at least 29 years old on Jul.9, 2021, with at least a 3.5-star CA.
2. The player has to be good at 3 hidden attributes (sportsmanship and temperament not included) if he is contracted. 1 if he is a free agent.
3. The player must not have low professionalism or work rate.
4. The player must not be an injury prone or a slightly injury prone.

This is just the first draft, so there might be changes afterwards regarding the requirements. Players might be added/removed from this list depending on the adjustments of the requirements.

Please tell me if you think a player should be added/removed/moved to another position or I should tighten/loosen the requirements. Thank you!

5 hours ago, Superking said:

You should add him as ST Mentor

Screenshot_20220709-224657_FM22 Mobile.jpg

He doesn't qualify since he doesn't meet requirements 1 and 2. He only has 3 stars CA and only one hidden attribute stands out.

3 hours ago, eternalaurora said:

He doesn't qualify since he doesn't meet requirements 1 and 2. He only has 3 stars CA and only one hidden attribute stands out.

So he is not a good mentor ?? I used him for increase Aireal attributes of young striker..

3 hours ago, Superking said:

So he is not a good mentor ?? I used him for increase Aireal attributes of young striker..

I don't care about normal attributes when looking for mentors. Only hidden attributes matter to me.

25 minutes ago, Superking said:

And how many times u trained ur players with mentor ?

For how many times does one player get mentored, it used to be once, in very rare cases twice. After I learned @Scratch's double dipping, I can quite consistently mentor a player twice.

For how many times one player has mentored other players, 7 times at most. Hasebe in my current save mentored Romero, Scalvini, Lovato, Garcia, Binks (twice), and Struijk over 3 years. However, that is one pretty extreme case, it won't be that many in most scenarios. I'd say around twice usually.

For how many times mentorships have I done, there are too many that I can't even remember.

Edited by eternalaurora
10 hours ago, Superking said:

This is 38 years old CM you should add him in CM mentor list ... he has 3** CA though 

Screenshot_20220719-134014_FM22 Mobile.jpg

He's already in my list, and he starts with 3.5 stars CA in game.

13 hours ago, HtutAung said:

Any recommendations for Angelo's mentor?I want him to play as poacher..

IIRC Angelo is a right winger, so check AMR section.

17 hours ago, Superking said:

He is playing Angelo as Striker. 

Doesn't matter. Even if he plays Angelo as a defender, the ideal mentor would still be a right winger. That's Angelo's mentor position.

I trained my striker with NAT. LEADER DF and  .he increases his 

Professionalism 

Cope with pressures 

Work rate

In 1st match he played 👍.

I think Nat leaders are best mentor for hidden attributes. 

On 25/07/2022 at 18:58, Superking said:

I trained my striker with NAT. LEADER DF and  .he increases his 

Professionalism 

Cope with pressures 

Work rate

In 1st match he played 👍.

I think Nat leaders are best mentor for hidden attributes. 

Natural Leader is inferior to Strict Leader, a more determined version of the former.

Is 25+ mf can be a good mentor for youngsters?? I found 1 AMR - AMC player with 4 hidden attributes determination moral loyalty Workrate

Wallace 

On 26/07/2022 at 10:48, Superking said:

Is this mentor not good enough?? And I can turn his 2** CA to 4** CA 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220726-231414_FM22 Mobile.jpg

He didn't qualify because he only has 3 stars CA.

4 hours ago, Superking said:

Is 25+ mf can be a good mentor for youngsters?? I found 1 AMR - AMC player with 4 hidden attributes determination moral loyalty Workrate

Wallace 

Depends. Some of the 28- players won't say "perfect mentor" despite having good hidden attributes, so I decided to not include any of them. 

On 09/07/2022 at 23:44, eternalaurora said:

What are these hidden attributes and where can I find them

On 20/08/2022 at 06:31, Watchhands said:

Can you explain why sportsmanship and temperament is not the crucial one?

The other attributes closely relate to player development and match performance, but I think sportsmanship and temperament are more just about the likelihood of bookings.

On 26/08/2022 at 06:09, eternalaurora said:

The other attributes closely relate to player development and match performance, but I think sportsmanship and temperament are more just about the likelihood of bookings.

But if you think about it, temperament and sportmanship is actually kinda important. Players with high sportmanship will be kind to them. Temperament on the other hand is that when he is mentoring the youth and see he made a mistake,he won't be mad if his temperament was high and wouldn't cause the "Slow progress" with yellow in the mentoring section. Idk maybe they work