Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career 3KC For Šeško? Let’s Go!! [Complete]

Now u get the momentum  143 in a season 93 assist from 1 player u will break the highest Goal scored and assists recored very soon 👍.

And u need to even beat ur recored 5 times in next 7 season .

Edited by Superking
Spelling mistakes

That is just insane! Of all players, Chem bloody Campbell. I've been tempted to use him so many times just because he's Welsh but never bothered. Doh!

It's going well mate. Fingers crossed for no, or very few injuries to your main men so you can have a decent chance of doing this!

4 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

That is just insane! Of all players, Chem bloody Campbell. I've been tempted to use him so many times just because he's Welsh but never bothered. Doh!

It's going well mate. Fingers crossed for no, or very few injuries to your main men so you can have a decent chance of doing this!

I've had my eye on him for a long time as he seems the right shape and has a lot of potential updates etc, but even I'm surprised by just how well he's doing.

Campbell looks very good. I suggest training his technique. One thing I’ve seen over the years is that technique plays a huge role in a player’s performance. 

82617147_Screenshot_20220706-152700_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.2de0e1c11c3319e6a867704a3547d103.jpgTrained him by professional player still he become Ambitious 

And  he is worried person worried for various reasons .. my squad lacks depth in Goal keeper position and I have already 4 should I signed another one ??

12 minutes ago, Superking said:

82617147_Screenshot_20220706-152700_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.2de0e1c11c3319e6a867704a3547d103.jpgTrained him by professional player still he become Ambitious 

And  he is worried person worried for various reasons .. my squad lacks depth in Goal keeper position and I have already 4 should I signed another one ??

Not sure if this works like it has done in previous games, but try just promoting one from your reserves. That sometimes gets rid of that message. 

Scratch, wow. What can I say that hasnt already been said, excellent work, fantastic numbers, keep it up!

18 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Campbell looks very good. I suggest training his technique. One thing I’ve seen over the years is that technique plays a huge role in a player’s performance. 

Hmm, now you tell me when he has almost no development left! I generally focus on Crossing and Pace for my wingers. Dribbling tends to take care of it's self. And I hadn't considered Technique much because they seem to do well enough regardless, but I'll pay more attention to this in future.

13 hours ago, Superking said:

my squad lacks depth in Goal keeper position and I have already 4 should I signed another one ??

It might not be goal keepers (despite what the depth page says), it might just be the number of players in the main squad - like James said, try promoting some from the reserves, or if the window is open, you can always buy someone or loan someone in.

13 hours ago, JamesVilla said:

Scratch, wow. What can I say that hasnt already been said, excellent work, fantastic numbers, keep it up!

Thanks mate! Slightly slower start to season 4, maybe because I rotated some of the senior guys out in favour of the wonderkids. But still doing well. 

15 hours ago, Superking said:

my squad lacks depth in Goal keeper position and I have already 4 should I signed another one ??

15 hours ago, JamesVilla said:

Not sure if this works like it has done in previous games, but try just promoting one from your reserves. That sometimes gets rid of that message. 

As far as I can tell, it's a combination of quantity and quality. However the quality part is accessed based on coach star ratings, so I ignore that part of the team report.

Put it into perspective, my preference is rotating 2 first choice keepers. No depth problems. But god forbid I sell one and get 2 promising keepers, the team reports throws a fit.

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

It might not be goal keepers (despite what the depth page says), it might just be the number of players in the main squad

You might be right, I think the player personal opinion is separate from the team report.

Though I also ignore this part of the player personal page 😂

Season 4 Update

Sesko didn't quite make 150 goals last year, so that's our target this season. We also want a bucket of assists from Campbell, but I'm not quite ready to declare the elusive 100 assists mark an actual target.

Transfers

Here are the transfers:

Spoiler

3kc-season-04-19.jpg.400518b8c582aaf06bec32e9ae2ec5de.jpg

3kc-season-04-20.jpg.3ebbfc634701cd245a6be522439914c3.jpg

It was time to say goodbye to a couple of starters (who make way for some youngsters coming through): Cam Brannagan, one of my favourites, who'd been a fantastic squad player; and Gagliardini who ironically had been mentoring the youngsters who took his place.

Coming in were some wonderkids who were transfer listed and scouted nicely (and got a work permit which is the final test in telling whether they are worth a punt).

Results

3kc-season-04-18.jpg.effbebe7e1606f1989545e7a1f4a452f.jpg

Another great year domestically, another year where Man City knocked us out of the UCL. Two seasons ago, they beat us in the Final. Last season, they knocked us out at the quarter final stage. This year, they knocked us out at the first knockout stage. Next season they will probably be in our group.

Spoiler

3kc-season-04-11.jpg.d96c6c1aaf7243613042d4e278d08c5d.jpg

Injuries

Sesko had a one month injury near the end of the season. He only missed 2 games and was back for the Club World Championship (although only about 90%). Campbell had a 3 week injury in November.

Spoiler

3kc-season-04-16.jpg.aabd31a383b0d913b720b68c8830b7ea.jpg

3kc-season-04-02.jpg.d0d841d06d3cfbf27edb9dd8092f7f80.jpg

Development

Both looking utterly fantastic:

3kc-season-04-23.jpg.e63d548681845f86cccb1bc05c83fe84.jpg

3kc-season-04-25.jpg.357b5ea15ef8846e3e21d8b4a8f83813.jpg

Ironically, I tried training Campbell in Technique (instead of Crossing), following advice from my favourite Sandwich above, but he didn't improve that at all (and instead maxed out his Crossing). I'm happy with that, but it wasn't what I asked for...

Goals - Sesko

Sesko's best performance was this one, where he scored 8 goals, including 5 penalties (and the 6th penalty would have been his, but he was down injured for it):

3kc-season-04-06.jpg.c2fa3de7a38d6122fb54db6e59e28092.jpg

He'd already reached a fantastic score by the end of the season, but then the CWC came along and he scored another 10 goals in 2 games before the end of the season event.

After that nice little bonus, he ended up scoring 178 goals from 51 games:

3kc-season-04-29.jpg.fc4312914f6b3bcfbc568ed6a0432097.jpg

So not only did he reach the 150 goal mark, he blew right past it!

Assists - Campbell

Another fantastic season for Campbell - he had the same results as last year, but the bonus 2 CWC games gave him an extra 4 assists. He ended up with 97 assists from 49 games.

3kc-season-04-30.jpg.8075150459777afe42b14fc5cd08483d.jpg

Oh so close to the 100 mark. Lainez got 3 assists in the last game of the season and left me wondering if I should tone down my LWs in case they are taking too many assists away from Campbell. Maybe not at that point yet.

Progress

Season Šeško Goals Campbell Assists
01 100 1
02 118 42
03 143 93
04 178 97
Total 539/3000 233/1500

Final Thoughts

A fantastic season, more of the same please, and let's hope Campbell can hit that 100 assist mark!

If we can get another 10 years or so at around this level, we might even be in with a chance.

Thanks for reading.

6 minutes ago, Superking said:

I thought I m struggling in UEFA champions league but u also struggling in UEFA champions league is there any reason behind it.

For me, it's that my team hasn't been quite good enough against Man City, who have a top notch team. In most games I have the better team, but not so much against them.

The games have all been quite evenly matched, so I'm close to beating them. But with my tactic (1 at the back), it's easy enough to drop a game against quality teams.

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

For me, it's that my team hasn't been quite good enough against Man City, who have a top notch team. In most games I have the better team, but not so much against them.

The games have all been quite evenly matched, so I'm close to beating them. But with my tactic (1 at the back), it's easy enough to drop a game against quality teams.

In UEFA from round of 16 use 2 at back .. or drop down ur BWM to CD's position train ur BWM to play as CD so u can play matches without breaking team synergy .

Unbelievable! That total is magical to look at! Wow!

I can only assume Campbell refused to play for Wales once you injected him with super-serum. That's irritating seeing him turn to the dark side. 

This is wonderful Scratchy. Keep it going man.

7 hours ago, broodje kip said:

178 is nice. 200 up next.

Thanks mate, have to admit I have started wondering if that's possible, but not convinced. The 'playing a PF next to him against certain formations' approach seems to have unlocked some extra goals beyond what I would have said was possible before, but based on the patterns of previous careers, this could be the high water mark right here. CWC years are always higher, so I'm expecting a drop for next year.

6 hours ago, Rob said:

Wonderful season mate. Outstanding. This is brilliant.

Thanks mate. Gotta say it was better than I thought possible. Was pretty chuffed as this unfolded:

3kc-season-04-09.jpg.5b6eac97792c1996f8700f73bc1ca8c9.jpg

5 hours ago, Superking said:

In UEFA from round of 16 use 2 at back .. or drop down ur BWM to CD's position train ur BWM to play as CD so u can play matches without breaking team synergy .

Nah, we're almost there and I don't care that much about it - I'm mostly resting Sesko and Campbell for those games anyway.

I would like to win it sooner or later as it should improve the clubs reputation enough to help negotiate their next contracts, but it's not critical yet and I always win the UCL round about now even with stupid tactics like this - so it's coming sooner or later.

5 hours ago, Dai_ said:

Unbelievable! That total is magical to look at! Wow!

I can only assume Campbell refused to play for Wales once you injected him with super-serum. That's irritating seeing him turn to the dark side. 

This is wonderful Scratchy. Keep it going man.

WTF! I only just noticed he's changed to being English! Not sure how I missed that - I noticed when he got the "may win his first cap" message, but didn't realise it wasn't for Wales. I'll have a word with him about that, not cool...

8 hours ago, Scratch said:

WTF! I only just noticed he's changed to being English! Not sure how I missed that - I noticed when he got the "may win his first cap" message, but didn't realise it wasn't for Wales. I'll have a word with him about that, not cool...

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

Nah man, your career is a total red flag.

Yeah, it's certainly attracting the bulls leaving their bull💩 all over the place... :P 

2.72 goals per game by my calcs. So another 18 and a bit seasons assuming that run rate is maintained… which you should eclipse for a good chunk of those.

This is brilliant!