Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career 3KC For Šeško? Let’s Go!! [Complete]

2 hours ago, Scratch said:

Yeah, injuries are a real issue for goal scoring challenges - I normally use players with the Very Rarely Injured message, like Scamacca or Piccoli, but even they get injured. Not much you can do about it, but keep going. Whatever you do though, don't use a player that your physio says is slight injury prone (or worse). 

Also, you have to be sure not to overuse them. I take Sesko off before he ever gets to 80% in a game and I give him games off when he get's Slightly Tired. I also keep his Training on Low Intensity - he'll level up more slowly from Training, but he's levelling up very quickly from high match ratings so it doesn't matter. I do everything I can to protect him.

I usually sub my main striker at 60 minutes mark old or young doesn't matter I rarely played 90 minutes with a main striker in 433 formation 

Where 2 of them r IF and those IF can play 30+ matches without getting subbed 

2 hours ago, broodje kip said:

All you need is a high will to complete this. I thought it wasn’t possible at first especially with tons of failures… and first game injury. Your tactic seems pretty good so all it takes is your determination.

I played with donley he is very good but choose wrong mentor for him . I don't  like to signed many players but after seeing how mentoring turn good players into world class player so I will signed world class veteran for donley and start again want to see how he progress under one of the best striker 

14 hours ago, Rob said:

Do you find low intensity works?

Yeah, I used to be worried about using it for a youngster as I thought the updates might be less good, but it hasn't slowed him down at all.

So my current theory is that intensity has no impact on the size of the update (ie how many extra attribute points he gets), and just about how quickly he levels up through training. But he doesn't really need that when he is get a rating of 10 every game, he's levelling up super fast through that.

Just a theory, but that's what I do these days.

13 hours ago, fotakis276718 said:

Dude you nailed it!! Amazing start!! I think the correct name for next year's game had to be "Scratchy Manager mobile".. even everyone of us here do your job step by step we can't chase your number...KIU!!

Thanks mate, but not sure about that! It's probably a sign that I spend way to long playing this game. :D

13 hours ago, Superking said:

I usually sub my main striker at 60 minutes mark old or young doesn't matter I rarely played 90 minutes with a main striker in 433 formation 

Where 2 of them r IF and those IF can play 30+ matches without getting subbed 

Yeah, it depends on the position and the formation too. If you have 3 strikers up front (eg TF P TF which I use sometimes), they last a little longer as they have someone helping them. If it's just them, they have to do more work and tire quicker. But some positions just seem to tire slower no matter what. 

Yeah, it depends on the position and the formation too. If you have 3 strikers up front (eg TF P TF which I use sometimes), they last a little longer as they have someone helping them. If it's just them, they have to do more work and tire quicker. But some positions just seem to tire slower no matter what. 

Ya Af pairing with Dlf than Af can play 2 matches without being subbed..

And my Wb tired faster than any other in the game as I used to play with look for overlap system..

TF tired much quicker than Af I played with TF recently and getting good result so I continued with TF .. 

And never played with Poacher I think Poacher Can survive more . 

11 hours ago, Scratch said:

Yeah, I used to be worried about using it for a youngster as I thought the updates might be less good, but it hasn't slowed him down at all.

So my current theory is that intensity has no impact on the size of the update (ie how many extra attribute points he gets), and just about how quickly he levels up through training. But he doesn't really need that when he is get a rating of 10 every game, he's levelling up super fast through that.

Just a theory, but that's what I do these days.

Does he ever get unhappy and want a harder training schedule or does that not have much impact?

6 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

Does he ever get unhappy and want a harder training schedule or does that not have much impact?

He permanently has that message that he wants a harder training regime, but it doesn't seem to have any effect. I've used this technique for quite a while with full developed players, just haven't done it much for youngsters still leveling up fast.

Season 2 Update

On to season 2. I'm going to try to keep it brief with the updates from here on in, but we'll see how it goes.

Transfers

Less busy this year:

Spoiler

3kc-season-02-39.jpg.5be3b81a66e6b5850bd65398e41e8a5d.jpg

3kc-season-02-40.jpg.832808a247209191d24490a8400e713f.jpg

3kc-season-02-41.jpg.fb750b403eff6d4535c43958a597d59e.jpg

I sold some solid players that were starters (Juranovic, Hahate, Forest) to make way for the youngsters. Maeda was a curious case - he had been on loan with us in season 1 with a future transfer for season 2. I didn't want him, but couldn't cancel it, so I sold him right away and got 5 times what we paid.

Coming in were wonderkids Nakai (transfer listed by Real Madrid) and Bello (tried to buy him at the start) along with one regen that looked tasty.

Results

A very good year in season 2:

3kc-season-02-38.jpg.d0e47cdbdb96c1a1f7d1f7a1f1044bf2.jpg

No one can touch us domestically now, so I'm not going to bother with individual screenshots for cups etc. In the UCL, we were a little lucky to make the final (beating Real Madrid on pens in the semi) and we couldn't break Man City down in the final (they beat us 1-0) - but we're already in the frame to win this.

Spoiler

3kc-season-02-35.jpg.b1c4451e7d84a6eaa4291b9bee2c6f3e.jpg

3kc-season-02-37.jpg.e67b9a9766caa32a1d81823ec3f6183d.jpg

Injuries

As I posted above, he had a one month injury in April and missed a bunch of games. He also had a 3 week injury in June, but of course didn't miss any games for that one.

Spoiler

3kc-season-02-29.jpg.02bde0bfeab93ff56d6a84b0bb30208a.jpg

3kc-season-02-48.jpg.7a13e718644633eb70fe13b7fb8c7faa.jpg

Development

He continued improving this year, especially his Pace, which we concentrated on. He ended the season looking like this:

3kc-season-02-44.jpg.ed853c53f9b36608790dcd8e676772d4.jpg

He still has development to come, but it's crawling now.

Mentoring, etc

As mentioned above, I managed to triple dip and level up Sesko's Consistency, but that ends his mentoring.

3kc-season-02-03.jpg.694e7e7fa0970f378a4127030d1908ef.jpg

Last time I mentioned that many players were getting Work Rate increases from praising them - that's now stopped working (except for a couple of people), presumably because we've maxed out everyone that was getting updates. I wish Sesko was in that group, but he was one of the 60% that were unaffected.

Goals

Sesko's best haul this season was 10 goals:

3kc-season-02-17.jpg.337b1dcf29ea2e579ae1884e28d03fd5.jpg

He ended up scoring 118 goals from 41 games:

3kc-season-02-45.jpg.93da5a648e0f021c02985c12f4754470.jpg

Slightly lower than I was hoping for (120), but a great effort given the injury.

Progress

218 down, 2782 to go...

Season Goals
01 100
02 118
Total 218/3000

Final Thoughts

A good season, but Sesko needs to step it up next year. We'll be looking to go as close to 150 as possible.

Edited by Scratch
3 minutes ago, Superking said:

Very good 160 goals  in the second year that's great 

Yeah, our team is too good now for any of the SPL team and most of them are going to get thrashed.

3 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Only 118 at 19. You need to step up, Scratch.

I'll have a word to him. Tell him old Mr Sandwich thinks he's crap. That will get him motivated! 🤣

30 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I'll have a word to him. Tell him old Mr Sandwich thinks he's crap. That will get him motivated! 🤣

Tell him I want 200 in season 3. In Sesko I trust.

9 minutes ago, Rob said:

SPOILER ALERT. You are in season 5 😂

I wish! I just hit New Year's Day in Season 3: he's got 76 goals from 24 games so far. 

55 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I wish! I just hit New Year's Day in Season 3: he's got 76 goals from 24 games so far. 

At this rate you might actually reach 150.

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

76 In 24 matches very nice 👌 good going .

9 hours ago, broodje kip said:

At this rate you might actually reach 150.

We'll see. He just got his first update this year (crawling now) and he made it to 20 Aerial, so that could help a little. 🤞

9 hours ago, Superking said:

How many time u mentored sesko??

My player Ferguson remained Normal 🤣🤣 although he scored 160 in 2 season 2006338232_Screenshot_20220704-203617_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.422c5b73d0b6177093966f69d869bc07.jpg

Mentored him 3 times. Not all the way through of course, but 3 times and 3 gifts from Quagliarealla. It's like Christmas!

Mentored him 3 times. Not all the way through of course, but 3 times and 3 gifts from Quagliarealla. It's like Christmas!

I signed Jutkiewicz for Ferguson He is Professional and work rate is also good with good heading.

6 hours ago, Superking said:

I signed Jutkiewicz for Ferguson He is Professional and work rate is also good with good heading.

Interesting. Some players almost always pass on one of their hidden attributes, some almost never do and some are in the middle.

Quagliarella and Giroud are in the "almost always" camp. I had a look at Jutkiewicz and he has the "good influence on youngsters", so I would have thought he'd be in that group too. But maybe because his PA is lower than the other two he doesn't command as much respect? Just guessing at this point though.

Season 3 Update

Aiming for 150 goals this season - can we do it? Also, as if a 3KC wasn't ambitious enough, we're adding a new target for this save.

Transfers

Here are the transfers:

Spoiler

3kc-season-03-16.jpg.b23ca471d596cd6a3cf64ab20b050153.jpg

3kc-season-03-17.jpg.26f44decee32cc21442efaff0c232632.jpg

3kc-season-03-18.jpg.30c780c204fca1360d265060e40e49b2.jpg

3kc-season-03-19.jpg.0de27bd4c23695e7a62beafea51cfa2e.jpg

Not sure what the first on is about - Matt O'Reilly is still at the club! But the rest are real. A couple of significant starters left to make room for the next generation, notably Pavon and McKenna. Great servants, but we've grown beyond them now.

Coming in was a mix - Gagliardini to act as mentor for the midfield, Lunin and Terzic to hopefully improve the squad and 4 or 5 regen wonderkids for the future (I tried to buy a lot more, but most didn't get a work permit, which is actually a good way to sort the good from the bad).

Results

3kc-season-03-14.jpg.ff5407e40ab61f9ed42b906e38548953.jpg

Another great year domestically, another year where Man City knocked us out of the UCL, this time at the quarter final stage rather than the final. We shouldn't have lost, so it's only a matter of time until we turn those into wins.

Spoiler

3kc-season-03-13.jpg.dab7df5458c5fc3cfca55190ec58c5f1.jpg

3kc-season-03-11.jpg.3a03dbf7aeb178ca41a6b763ed077c9d.jpg

The Twist

You know the saying - "Behind every great TF, there's a great W"...

A few years back, I took Unuvar (retrained as a TF) to 2KC goals, while Vignato racked up 1351 assists in the background.

This time around I didn't go with a first choice winger - I rotated the them on both sides. However, when Carreira's Crossing didn't develop as hoped in season 1, I bought Chem Campbell in January to take over. He was still in a rotation with Pavon and only got 1 assist from 10 games, but he developed quickly.

Towards the end of season 2, I decided to park Pavon on the bench and make Campbell our first choice winger and corner taker. And the assists followed. For example (from season 3):

3kc-season-03-02.jpg.23e3fc85fcbbbeebd3893139c04ed100.jpg

Yes, that's right, 10 assists in a single game. This lad is brilliant! So it's only fair that I set some sort of assist target for this save as well.

I really want to go with 2K assists, but given he wasn't made first choice until almost 2 seasons into the save, that might be beyond us now. But 1.5K assists should be well within reach.

So it's an assists 1.5KC! (with a secret harbouring to turn it into a 2KC).

Injuries

Sesko had an injury free year, while Campbell only missed 10 days through injury.

Spoiler

3kc-season-03-10.jpg.f60db66d5471a140211856bfffff0438.jpg

Development

Sesko is fantastic (and is still edging forward):

3kc-season-03-22.jpg.2608fe6e65b79418b0532faf59b1189e.jpg

Campbell is also great (and also still edging forward):

3kc-season-03-24.jpg.ba927aa6d0163832a680895e6dd1a5e4.jpg

Goals - Sesko

Another fantastic season for Sesko, but he couldn't quite get to 150 goals this season. He ended up scoring 143 goals from 50 games:

3kc-season-03-23.jpg.eccf50d456c92e5b0ded9d45f8390e9f.jpg

There's a clear pattern where he will bang in 6 or 7 a game early in the season when he's fresh, but only 2 or 3 a game latter in the season. He'll still get the same amount of shots, he just doesn't convert as many. I need to rest him more, or hopefully he will become more consistent as he gets older.

Assists - Campbell

Season 3 is the first one where Campbell has been first choice winger and corner taker for the full season.

He only had 1 assist in season one, after coming in during the January window and playing in rotation. Then he got 42 assists in season 2. while still being used in rotation.

So what could he do with a full season as number 1 behind him? He ended up with 93 assists from 47 games.

3kc-season-03-25.jpg.6bfe18a136bd169db7ea44f76326f11e.jpg

Not bad! I should push through the 100 mark at some point (my previous best is 99).

Progress

Season Šeško Goals Campbell Assists
01 100 1
02 118 42
03 143 93
Total 361/3000 136/1500

Final Thoughts

Another good season, but we really want Sesko to hit that 150 goal mark next season. We need to get ahead of the curve. As for Campbell, more of the same please!

Thanks for reading!