Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-3-3 Incredible !

Hi everyone, I forgot you a tactic that I found on Facebook, I want to clarify that I absolutely do not deserve this one. After testing all of fmmvibe's tactics I haven't found one as effective as this one, sorry for my very average English. Unfortunately, I don't have a screen to prove its effectiveness to you at the moment, but I intend to share with you the end of my adventure with the Celtics. Good game everyone.

5D9B343D-9F30-44C7-82EB-64F61FB2DB2A.png

92449C09-3BED-4D15-83DE-2F26E1CC0E3C.png

A6C4F737-75BA-42C7-93AD-4F6AA398DCC5.png

E2E0E58B-8916-4228-9752-468BB698AE18.png

53AA0E11-F278-4916-94D4-4F7CA8383185.png

Edited by Rheeaz

This tactic is near identical to my dominating 433 used with Real Madrid for 3 years combined with a 41212 sometimes converted to a 3322.

All 3 tactics have in common that they try and overload the half space, which works great this year (playing narrow, short passing through the centre).

Granted, it IS Real Madrid. But my league record in 114 games is 90 wins, 16 draws, 8 losses. Finished 2nd, 1st and 1st. 2 Champions League wins, 3 Copa del Reys, 2 Supercopa, Club World Cup and UEFA Super Cup both once. Manager of month many times and two-time manager of the year.

The main difference is the way you use the central midfielder and the striker. A complete forward + an adv. playmaker works wonders against defensive sides, where a DLF and DLP work very well if the teams are more evenly matched. 

3 hours ago, Egeberg said:

All 3 tactics have in common that they try and overload the half space, which works great this year (playing narrow, short passing through the centre).

Yes yes yes! That seems both completely true AND is very concisely written (edit - I hadn’t thought about it in this way, until reading what you write)  👍 

Edited by DanEnglish

I think more people will be interested if you convert the tactics to English, especially the player roles. Most of the rest is easy enough to see mind you.

Looks like it could be a good setup though so appreciate the share 👍

Edited by Schwantz34

Trying to understand in French) what roles are listed here, correct me if I'm wrong!

-----IWB--------------------------IF

-----CD--------BBM--------------

G----------------AP?----------AF?

------IWB-------------------------IF

???

32 minutes ago, till malkovich said:

Trying to understand in French) what roles are listed here, correct me if I'm wrong!

-----IWB--------------------------IF

G----------------AP?----------AF?

------IWB-------------------------IF

???

I think the striker is CF.

Pretty sure it's this;

FyGdvBO.png

Is that right? @Rheeaz

Edited by Schwantz34
21 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Я думаю, что нападающий - CF

I had to switch to French to understand what the role of the striker was. It turned out to be CF / AtC - Attaquant complet. I assumed that French was a complicated language, but how many letters they use for short sounds. Switched back to English no more because it was a pain😃

Using an AP in the center isn't risky, because there will be space for an opponent behind him, but what if you use a DLP? I think it's safer that way. And switch one of the Box-to-Boxes to the Roaming Playmaker role. What do you think of this idea? 

6 minutes ago, till malkovich said:

Using an AP in the center isn't risky, because there will be space for an opponent behind him, but what if you use a DLP? I think it's safer that way. And switch one of the Box-to-Boxes to the Roaming Playmaker role. What do you think of this idea? 

Best way to find out is give it a go 😃

I'm trying the original out with Dortmund.

25 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Лучший способ узнать это попробовать  😃

Я пробую оригинал с Дортмундом.

I'm going to try it out with the old signora soon, too 👵 Let's share the results later

1 hour ago, Rheeaz said:

hello sorry I didn't see your messages did you find it?

Hi, who did you find? We weren't looking for anyone, we were just trying to figure out what it says in French, please only in English from now on. Thank you

3 hours ago, Rheeaz said:

hello sorry I didn't see your messages did you find it?

Look at the post I tagged you in.

Is that the right setup?

15 hours ago, till malkovich said:

Hi, who did you find? We weren't looking for anyone, we were just trying to figure out what it says in French, please only in English from now on. Thank you

it was me who created the tactic and sorry I don't speak English I use a translator who distorts my words

14 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Regarde le post dans lequel je t'ai tagué.

Est-ce la bonne configuration ?

yes it is the correct configuration

Here's my test with Dortmund who I won the league with 2 games to spare;

hySKx8y.png

The Champions League hammering from PSG annoyed me because it was out of nowhere really and we were at full strength but never mind. I only had limited games with Haaland who broke his leg 4 games in and didn't return until March 9th so he missed most of the season;

QqbNWwk.png

Without Haaland it's a more impressive league win in my opinion, though Malen really stepped up in his place. From the signings, Aursnes (I sign him everywhere he's a quality BBM) and Lacroix were January buys.

Most Used 11

vP477oM.png

Final Table

PQTBXcn.png

Transfers In

8knaVtJ.png

Transfers Out

3FoCHdv.png

Goals

EFhVan8.png

Assists

LhvuYXC.png

Results

NaI1A0z.png

3aLIchW.png

eTFVvl4.png

TU9W2su.png

XSFDzj9.png

4 hours ago, Rheeaz said:

это я придумал тактику, и извините, я не говорю по-английски, я использую переводчика, который искажает мои слов

The main thing is to post screenshots in English, and so write as you like.

@Schwantz34 Merci d’avoir testé cette tactique, tu a fais une très bonne saison, dommage que Haaland se sois blessé car c’est important d’avoir un joueur puissant et aérien pour l’attaquant, j’ai eu de très bons résultats  avec le Celtic, Giakoumakis atteint facilement les 30 buts en championnat 

1 hour ago, till malkovich said:

L'essentiel est de publier des captures d'écran en anglais, et donc d'écrire comme vous le souhaitez.

D’accord merci du conseille 

7 minutes ago, Rheeaz said:

@Schwantz34 Thank you for testing this tactic, you had a very good season, too bad Haaland got injured because it's important to have a powerful and airy player for the striker, I had very good results with the Celtic, Giakoumakis easily reaches 30 league goals 

The smallest striker in the world would probably get 30+ goals in Scotland 🤣