Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Create Hig scoring tactics

Hello everybody.

I would like to create a Tactic to score a lot.

Since you have a lot of experience I would like to receive some general advice such as:

is it better to put a lot of men ahead or aim to win the battle in midfield and start again?

What role that must not be missing?

Which mentality to choose?

Is there any instruction that is particularly useful?

The team I was thinking of the tactic for is a team from 6th place upwards.

You need to experiment with your tactic, how to choose a tactic that fit your players, the quality of opponent, etc. 

For example if you don't have an aerial striker you won't get a high score from playing with winger. 

Maybe try the established tactic first before creating your own tactic? You can also find some tactical discussion already here. 

There's this discussion named 'Tactic Index', that's your best bet to study I think. 

Thank you for your answer. I created the post precisely because I have looked at almost all the tactics and have not found great logical connections in the various constructions it is also right so because one posts a tactic that has worked for itself. my idea through the vibe experts is to create guidelines to have a team that can create a lot depending on the characteristics of the team. What settings would you choose for a team with strong forwards in aerial play? and with fast attackers?

Actually I came on here and found a 4-4-2(diamond) formation

Tried it on my Aston Villa save it, it didn't work

Turns out all I had to do was flatten out the midfield and use two wingers 🙃 it's still early into my first season but I'm actually doing great

On 27/07/2022 at 05:36, Ariza8 said:

You need to experiment with your tactic, how to choose a tactic that fit your players, the quality of opponent, etc. 

For example if you don't have an aerial striker you won't get a high score from playing with winger. 

Maybe try the established tactic first before creating your own tactic? You can also find some tactical discussion already here. 

There's this discussion named 'Tactic Index', that's your best bet to study I think. 

The tactic index has been a great help man