Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help how to get rich benefactor

so i started playing this game a month ago. and i have knocked off most of the unlockables pretty easily. i did most of these in a real madrid save that i’m on 2027 right now. i don’t really put much attention into this save as it’s very easy to just win with madrid. i just went on holiday and won atleast 1 trophy each season (a lot of la ligas) you can also see my trophy cabinet but even doing this career for 6 years and winning almost every trophy possible i still haven’t gotten the rich benefactor achievement. if i haven’t been successful enough. how successful do i have to be?

31998C06-5F19-4855-8FB3-C4089A41BAA3.jpeg

F4B95CB1-48C5-4C26-9F9C-B9B05016FE1B.jpeg

Maybe you can't get rich benefactor if your club is considered too rich to begin with? 

I mean, I got a rich benefactor in my Milan/Wolves save (forgot which one) at the start of third season... And neither are the richest club out there. 

15 minutes ago, Ariza8 said:

Maybe you can't get rich benefactor if your club is considered too rich to begin with? 

I mean, I got a rich benefactor in my Milan/Wolves save (forgot which one) at the start of third season... And neither are the richest club out there. 

And of course you need to be successful at that club, in my case I won at least league and Champions league at that time. 

For a career with Real Madrid over 6 years, having won 5 (out of 6) Leagues and only 6 cups (out of possible 24 or more) is very bad for a club like Madrid.. You won't get the "rich benefactor" like that I think.. 

Copied from @filipetorres

You have to achieve monstrous success but... You have to make an profit every year, as this can take you back to get it unlocked.

The club you pick makes a diference aswell, if you pick psg or man city it will take you a bit longer than you would imagine because these are already millionaire clubs.

My advice to you would be to pick a team that is an outsider and has a bit of cash.

And you can't cheat!!

Liverpool seems to work well, and i've seen a few save games with sugar daddy unlocked, altough ive never managed them.

Betis, Everton, Lille, Cska Moscow and Stuttgart.

Are teams that with good buys